Adsense

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The symbol of EPL affiliation

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Keep in mind, that when you use this symbol, you are vested in the mantra

Purity pledge
"I pledge to Never stop seeking Perfection, in the Father's eyes, who is the one, the only the Omnipresent and omnipotent God of THE ALL. Therefor I cast  away the suspiciousness and inevitable deception, of partial perspective. Witness that I praise the ONE GOD as my Lord as I fight this fight before me, in the name of peace, harmony and all that is tranquil, none violent good and true...therefor witness that I praise the LORD who is this one god and provider, as I seek him eternal, and vow to do his works.

Pledge to break the bonds of Sphere, in the Mastery of them
" In the beginning, Purity came forth, with Faith stemming forth. Love spun to the right, as Hope spun to the left. As they spun, they became Temperance And Care. After spinning, they became Mercy and Compassion. Upon doing so, they became what they were, by way of degree Passion to the right, and Trust to the left, and they needed one another, and thus were not divided, as Man has become, and this was truly One act, and they did work as messengers.
And so the clergy say:
Aye! Thus let it be that purity, Sacrifice, Expression, Wisdom, Community beyond what we know now as the highest and most honorable nature, let it come into being with ALL our might, that we should slave no more, but to offer ALL that we are the origin and are to become, let it be, witness that I praise The Lord GOD the ONE and ONLY true god!


The Orb into Spheres
"Let this sacrifice of space/time mature and blossom into purity again. I therefor take this pledge with great honor, as we go into the next and final era,  the era of Wisdom, before the 3 spins of the 3rd cycle, perfect and dissolve into ONE, and thus be complete, only to revolve again, with this hard won added perfection to THE ALL, adding myself, as a part of the ONE FATHER"S frequency of sound and light, until I be granted passage, to be divided no more!"
And so the clergy say;
Purity, Red, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Yellow, Truth and repeats 9 times, then to say, I give it to you oh Father of all Purity, Principle and harmony forever more, so let it be.

I am now a spinner for the  ONE LORD GOD, as is this same GOD, let his Angels be amongst us ALL to show the Peaceful ways of the future, again with added substance within me and through Phi without and forever, to be divided no more, in peace and harmony, to attract the like of our kind, and to have a name before GOD


Vow of the clergy 13 and the Infinite 8
Witness that before GOD on and of the Highest, I do take this vow, which shall be aided by THE ONEMIND and thus THE ALL, to complete my spins with Orange as the production of purity to truth, and on this purity in reproduction, which must be with great mental clarity, with all my imagination, exactitude and focus, and ask of the ONE and TRUE FATHER to complete my errors, so that they be no more! Aye! Now all this done with the purest of intent, thus goodness and not idol pleasure, no more! Aye! We ALL agree to uphold this TRUTH, which is Truth of THE ALL. Let this be offered to my Father, and not to myself, as a way of continuance into, and for purity as truth, for there is no others path set before me yet, but I will listen, upon graded ear, in the next cycle of 987years, from our current perspective of space/time/-time/space, let there be division no more. And so in completion, of this final phase of the spin, GOD'S EGO be placed on high, higher than ALL, the loving and sweet Father, abiding in ALL his ways, let those who twist these words, be seen as decide era, an abomination to THE ALL, and thus the Cause to walk in they Father path to harmony and peace for ALL. So let the TRUTH spin forth, and to purify with each spin, and each count of spin.
And the clergy say;
So then let it be, witness that I praise GOD! The ONE GOD, the living GOD, with no Lords above him.

Infinity

,







No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS