Adsense

Saturday, October 18, 2014

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Recently, one of the most worldly and ignorant person I know, corrected me, as she always does, insistent on her "outlook" on the world, a concrete matter of fact person. She so relies on the current law of the land, she could hardly dilate a thought, beyond this time. This seems to be what the manufacture of Christendom of modern confidence brings.
 An outlook difference, as false sense of confidence. I base my outlook on Principles, so rarely waste my time in dialectic with the female, limited outlook, as it only leaves out a true boost of Godly principle preservation, and ushers in always a personal statement, a commentary which they, and what they suppose, the magic, under their dress and finery, be concealing, the sway of truths, or truth.
 A young man, said he was jilted from being paid, for a job he completed, three sales in fact, a breach of the confidence established on the handshake. I said it was people, she said, many times, insisting, it was disappointment, she, failing to see, that indeed a person, in confidence, in interlude with another, must understand, that all times have not been like this. There have been times, that an eye for an eye, could be called out, for any marginal slight! So it is people, and the peoples regression, which cause any breach. She, a Jewish based thinker, yet not even enough to be established in the fact, insisted, and thus corrected me, it's disappointment, learning to deal with disappointment! Speaking louder, speaking in fact over me, as I calmly said, no it's people.
 People compromising, compromising even the respect of the male, a Father, a Son of God. Speaking over not me, as a person, but the very principle ground on which I speak, "injustice is caused by people"..to be disappointed one never has to absorb, as an energy fact. To here, defeat, thus yield, thus amendment was so common, so part of her way, and thus the way, females within the Swiss cheese fabric of legal contrivance, a society, see "the way it is". It was an elderly female, who I heard time and again, say "it is what it is". I do not agree, I will not agree. I shall, without ideal, without standard, but purely on the merit of principle State once again, and resonate throughout the universe, that it is people who move the line drawn in the sand. It is the weak, person who sacrifices purity. She relating the world, in an emotional way, emotionally dealt with the situation, and thus amending herself and thus in her assertion to correct, assumes all to be of the same compromising formless form in her statement, to get the last word in, yet again, to bark louder, only in this time, for in the time when it was an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, no women, was to speak above a man, and a man of principle was known, as a prophet, not looked down upon, as a religious quack. No woman, my lineage is in alignment with all the men of principles, including the one you supposedly worship, and if you corrected him, you would be dealing with the wrath of God.

 Disappointment is a reaction. People are at the root, and thus the man may pay him after all, if he places his spiritual efforts into confident force. Disappointment is one more chunk from an ideal or standard to her, as long as she keeps working, for the buck, she will get her pay, a slave. Thus the master morality, vs the save mentality, to be the superman, is to be looked down on in society, by the female, who would esteem, by these standards, Lucifer, if a man, far over Jesus. Lucifer a world owner, a money maker, an epicurean lover, a society maker, a maker and lover of music, weapons and war. Jesus, homeless, a drifter, a man who could have it all, but suffered not for his own ideal, but at the cost of principles, thus to show himself as the sacrifice, none would give, a sacrifice for purity, as this "Christian" wishes to except defeat, as disappointment. What if the whole town then aided the young man in the same way, leaving no money, pure exploitation all around, where he could not be paid, for what he had earned? Would he then be pressed to except this non-payment as disappointment? People I say, loudly, clearly, each has but to see, witness and know the karmic cost, and she not learning from me, at such a latter stage in life, only presses her ignorance all the deeper. Does this make her a better person, by not seeing the evil in people, to disconnect the act, malicious as it be, in deciding to steel from the pocket of a worker? She is not the one I would want by my side in war, for she would constantly move her line of distinction, amending her way, only to call this, "disappointment".
 What people who believe in Heaven, would except any disappointment? I surely dont' each slight by a person, carries with it a charge, and I will be pain, one way or the other. My principles of thus above the law AN EYE FOR AN EYE. For if they slighted me prior, to my losing one, I would already have the gears in motion. Thus people, beware, I do not suffer "disappointment, only return, 10 fold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS