Adsense

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I had an experience, right around my Son's 17th Birthday. The Mason's have a building just blocks from his Mother's past house, to which she was evicted. My Family has been in turmoil, and I admit, even though I was a Christian at 6 years of age, even speaking in tongues, I became involved first with massive amounts of philosophy. I turned towards the Hindu teachings, along with it's close cousin, Buddhism. My brain never stops churning, and thinking, and I began to see the true meanings, at this point a sort of perfectionism took over, and a craft, of my own, began to emerge, though I know it was deception.
 I began to see those that are demons, those that are angels, undeniably, here among us. Where ever I would go, instantly a business would become flooded with people, my mind state began to bring the strange and freakish ones, that through eons of deception, were bound to Lucifer, though we all can turn to the Lord God in Heaven, the living God, for some, they must constantly let the flesh die, and the right brain, hand, of God prevail through his creation. 
 I am an avid reading, or have been, or the human body, and understanding a very ontological side to things, that most people do not see, so I really liked discovering your page. 
 My walk, had me convinced I was anti-christ, as I know this sound insane, I unlocked the secret mechanisms, that are build into the planet, though the dimensions are of multiverse, and perspective, with action/ritual, step by step reveal this outlook. 
  There is a man who is thought to be demon possessed by some, and just a poor homeless man by others, his name is Bob. I befriended him, and over time, I to became homeless, though he seems meek, he is a direct agent and demon of Satan. He used to hang around my Father's place, then around my xwifes/childrens home. I never pieced it together, because our town is so small. My Son is now in State, CA custody, and a true witch of a Social Worker has delayed him, until now he is on tons of meds, and is deemed schizophrenic. 
 My walk with Bob, began when my Son would try to take his own life, 8 51/50's in a two year span. My Childens Mother began to have the same delusions and to this day thinks the CIA was in her attic. As I began to spend more time with Bob, I began to listen to what he said, though he was and is thought to be insane, I would buy him protein bars, and play music with him, let him sleep in my car, I have always been the type, to give my last dime freely, no matter my faith (the christian God, was who was raised praying, and I know it has always been, now). Rituals must match belief, and now attend Bible studies and more as often as possible, spending time with christians to be near the word of God, and of Godly people. 
 Bob walked the same mile, and ate at the same fast food place. He claimed the food, controlled the weather. As I began to look at the town, and here his words, I noticed it was like an energy grid. If I walked to the left, and completed the two miles, loop, the weather began to change, I experimented with this countless times, over months, and it became undeniable. I began to hear other things he was saying, about movies prophesying the future, and I began to see the origins of the movie industry, the people making these films, and the hidden agenda. the library (which has no Christian literature in our town, not even the Bible) was on the other end of "the loop". If I walked the journey to the right, the town responded, along with the weather, in a very positive way, when I would loop to the left, it would become dark and seemed to build a very negative energy within me. 
 I decided I would complete three passes, each time focusing on the end goal, of bringing the prophecy of the future events, towards the writings and knowledge of man. As I walked, and my intent was such, I saw the nearly infinite, though finite, symbols, letters, faces, arrows, on the side walk beneath me. I was not on drugs, and I was thinking quite clear, this was only a 6 weeks ago. As I walked the same walk I did for years, and still do (with no intent but to worship God) these symbols became more pronounced and prevalent. The eyes everywhere were to note the most, along with arrows, seeming to direct a path upon which to walk. step by step, the walk seems much longer and harder, and my body was going through some sort of change, now I know it was my intent, and belief, and the constant lying and deception of the half thinker, Lucifer, for he works in ways of doubt, loving it when we complete the sin, and stand trial for his deceptions. 
 On completion of the first pass, a person crashed into the pharmacy, for no apparent reason. I found this somewhat strange, and felt the coldness set in slowly. The second pass, I was met, as I looped to the left side, of my journey, I met a person that looked familiar. We introduced ourselves, and he said he was from Boston, he said he believed he was Satan, I did not think anything of it, because I was being brainwashed that I was satan. I told him, that I had been given these strange powers with people, and the weather, and could do things that were not human. I learned and practiced martial arts, and played piano and never really took lessons or understood either. We agreed that perhaps, through the simple math we both saw at play, that we were each a piece of Satan. My name was 5, a certain number, this got me thinking of the pentagram, and I have no doubt it was introduced into my brain through deception. 
 My Son thought he was anti-christ, and this created much sorry for me, he is much better now, and on a good medical program, but the true shift came when I became christian last month, and will be for life, forever, due to my divine revelations. I thought over my Sons delusions with such angst that I took on his burden, even asked the Lord for it, but because I had not excepted Christ, fully, I know God, is different than god, as manson call it, the grand architect of the universe. 
 The young man I met from Boston, came to a place on third street, at the time I was writing a fictional book of these events, and many of the concepts, as I wrote them, became true, at least I was deceived into thinking this at the time. Information was given me, of the beginning of the universe, of the truth about how things really were. It seemed constant coaching and suggestions was there always, and the power I had with females, where I could think about sex, and suddenly, where ever I was, droves of women would come, of my exact want, they would sit next to me, and try to seduce me, within moments. 
 The moment I had with the Boston young man, was this sort of instant ritual, where I was prompted to stand in an exact place on third street which was a dead end street, this is significant. We made fists, as i looked down, I could see that there was a large eye on the ground, and could now begin to see green, and colors began to emerge very clearly, as the days and week unfolded, this was mid february 2013. We said Now, and clashed fists over the eye, raising our arms over head we looked up, and meant to open a portal. Why, I can not say. When God seems to be non existent, the devil seems to look more neutral and one begins to reason that there may be no good and bad, no antithesis, and this was the mind state I was in, I denied the dark and lost feeling inside of me, and looked only at the emerging power I had outside of me. 
 The young man from Boston told me we traveled through time, and I can see how time space is bent, he said he was sent on this journey, and there were 5 others he met just like me. I began to think of the pentagram again, and also began to feel competition to be the force, and not just another?
 I passed for the third and final time, and here, Bob was present again. I remember the feeling of loss I felt on that last loop, and my always vibrant health, for the first time in so many years, was just gone. Soon after I was filled with a want of power, and a loss of light and goodness. I went to the coffee shop, that is filled with those doing witchcraft based practices, many calling themselves witches who are christians etc.
 There is a man that I helped, and befriended who has a right leg three inches shorter than his left. He and I, I thought were friends. This was the first moment pentagram came to my mind, in a more profound way, and it seemed to be the only place I could turn for any strength, deception again. I made the shape of a pentagram on Mark's car, and told him to place his hand over it, then I made the symbol on his hand. I place my hand over his hand, and prayed for his illness of kidney to leave him. 
  That next day, he was there, as I entered the coffee shop. Mind you I was being attacked by many angles, I was now homeless, sleeping under rain coverings, no one seemed to be around for me, though it was my home town, and family was suppose to be near. I had intellectually boxed my self in, and satan was coming in for the kill, or so the halfling thought. 
 I began to projective vomit, my kidneys hurt for the first time ever, and I asked Mark, even though I already knew, if he had placed a curse on me, and he said he did. The truth of what was happening began to be revealed, but I thought I already knew God, that he had turned his back on me. My life was terrible, huge debt, Son insane other Son suicidal, and an insane x-wife, my family in turmoil, nothing seemed to matter. I went to the beach, picked up a bus pass I threw on the ground 6 weeks before, and it said GO on it, it seemed relevant that it had not moved from that place in the gutter, where I had tossed it. 
  By this time, the weather shifted to very dark, and there seemed to be witches and evil people all over the place. People seemed to be watching me, mostly men of Masonry description, white beard, and a certain philosophical stoicism and similar countenance. I went to the beach, where Jesus point used to be, no Lover's point, there is a ledge called devils slide, I threw the card in the water, and cursed Mark for cursing me, and drew the pentagrams continually in my mind. I walked to the right three times, for a six mile loop, turning the magick wheel. My intent was to mute him, and when I saw his face the next time, his eyes bulged and he seemed overwhelmed I should be walking. I saw the reality, of the people that have been psychically aware of myself, and my family, for some time, the relevance of a the possibility of a soul, however still not convinced. Mark is afraid of me now, and he has seen me in my full christian glory, as I am not an individual so much, but a vessel for the Lord. 
 I did think of the Lord on my walk, though it was also witchcraft, it was of a more positive nature, however did not fill me with total light, and did not complete what I was God given before. My eyes could see in color now, and I actually began to see arrow, and distinct colors with my eyes open wide. sometimes an entire side to side walk would become purple. 
 The taunt kept at me, and because I did not turn to the Lord, things shifted and changed rapidly. My Mother and older Son became worried, and decided to put me up in a Hotel. I was tired and just wanted to leave that town, and this was two town away. The hotel was run By Hindus, and at first this made me feel like it was a sign of welcome, though the owner seemed puffed up and demonic, the place seemed cursed. When I arrived, it had begun instantly, the voices began to speak to me, almost directly at times. My near need of the constant use of pentagram, though it made me feel ill, and my stomach aches now to think of it, seemed to be my only source of will, power or force....where I have been noted as a great man of personal will, presents and force, people always commented on this, in the near past, not so much anymore. 
 Many demonic characters began to root themselves in my older Sons life, as well as my own. A person who seemed to be demonically possessed, by a very outwardly over confident and rash force, moved into my family's property, and though he was not very bright, and not more than 115 lbs, his lies and over confidence allowed him the immediate pleasure of being extremely rude, and I now know he was also deceived, because the moment we had him legally removed, after not paying rent for 4 months and trashing the place, now occupied by a christian, girl, just today in fact I helped her finish painting the place, this man, Karl, lost his compass, and has remained the town, though now lost and wonding, as I was weeks before. 
 I the hotel, I was reaching a place of total evil, and it did not feel natural or familiar to me. I now had confirmation that God was within me, and this was the personal light, that was truly the Lord God in Heaven, as now there was absents. I turned from the Lord. I began to feel that I had complete power over all women, and it seemed to be my only power, but in fact, it was my biggest insecurity, at that time, and this is how the devil uses our own insecurities against us, though we do it to ourselves, by first opening the door. I would practice a ritual, where I pictured a snake dropping from the uterus of a female, and practiced this many times, with almost near "success", it would then, the snake, bite on her cervix, coil around her g-spot, to the front of the vagina, and the serpents tail would rattle at the cletorus. I was able to visualize, with great effort, waves going through nearly any female, any where, and instantly, no matter what the age, or the status or the attractiveness, the woman would nearly stare at me. One night, one week or so before my hotel experience, which I am about to share, I went into a crowded fast food place, there was a group of popular teens, all around, I wanted to see how quickly I could use this technique, and on how many. The entire group began to talk of me, instantly, though I just sat there, and other looked at me as well, they could feel this sexual energy, the entity that was there, that I unknowingly brought in. 
 I battled to not use this power again, I knew it was abuse of power and could change divine order, and I since been on my hands and knees begging the lord for forgiveness for these vile acts. When there is a loss of power, and there is a hope of power, people, like rats, flock to the source of power they last knew, and not the ultimate source, they have always known, unless they are Christians, and then, they would not be in this situation in the first place. 
 That night, at the hotel, I felt powerless, and I did not know it then, but I was in the devils lap, what an ugly being I must say. I hear some people partying outside in the parking lot, and as I lay there, I could not see them, I did not know who it was, but I did see some attractive girls near by when I pulled up earlier that night, so I pictured that one is specific. I began to work the routine, and it worked, to where the girl was practically coming to me, though it was very late at night. Her drinking and allowing satan in, caused an argument between she and her boyfriend that nearly brought her breaking down my door. I could here them talk, and they spoke of me as if I were satan, and the boyfriend actually had a sick respect for these delusional powers, I say delusional because they were not real, they were satan suggestions, and my force...and truly, the thing that made me sick, is that I used God's power within me, and betrayed my Lord. Jesus forgive me for thinking I could be a God, and this is what Lucifer tried to set me up for. I stopped thinking about it, and became dark and depressed. My sleep was terrible. My looks were amazingly good, and youthful, and the power I had with females was total evil, and brought evil thoughts, I believe this demonic force came to me very young and has hurt me and people around me for so long. I have consistently avoided amorous behavior, but in times of weakness, invited it in and it never gave me pleasure or happiness, another proof I am a direct child of God, and will be always, as a soul is forever, I am with the Lord in Heaven, the living God. 
 The next day, I put on my deceitful face, created my deceitful look, and walked frustrated, confused and tired to the corner, for coffee. The alliance gas station was two blocks away. I walked in, and decided for some reason to hang out, sip of my coffee. As I hung out, the cashier, asked me who I was, I told him, I am Barry, and he said he remembered me from school. I remembered him as a dark, and sad boy, seemed to be so alone, his eyes were what I recognized, so sunk in, yet a false sort of like surrounded him, of the boy who could have been, I pray his soul be released right now Father. I seemed to be glued to the place, and he had no objection to my staying. I hung out for his full shift, and was there about 5 plus hours. I left only to take a leak at my hotel, and for some reason, came right back. The freeway dead ended right near my hotel, the streets seemed dark around there. I had donuts, talked, and I began to open up about myself. I told him that my whole life, I have felt like I could be satan, but these were anchors, that the devil places in time and space, for this is his only speciality, not having form, a body, he uses us, to complete his sins, its the faustian deal. We have insecurity, he makes sure it stays that way, and exploits it, there is nothing unique about what he does, and can only happen when faith is weak, in this time, never let the sake of entertainment cause you to turn your mind away from God. 
 Tim and I spoke of money, and even then, I told him, that I did not feel good about money, that I felt selfish in the thought of it, as I saw it's evil. This is why, I thought that the idea of satan was a mislabeling because if i indeed was he, then i had good in me, also bad...I thought like a true mason, and understand the betrayals all freemasons are under, because though i was not one, i lived in the logic of one....perfection is the only goal, unlocking portals, and that I did. I had achieved an Adonis ratio body, and my brain was on a fast track to worldly understanding on a profound level, many secrets of knowledge and rapid learning were revealed to me, and I learned telepathic communication, though also of evil origins, when not sent with Godly love and support, through prayer. 
 Tim said that his Mother told him, that someone came to her, and said, that if she were to have satans child, that she would be wealthy beyond wealth, she said she turned it down. I invited Tim to my hotel room, and all he could do was stare at me, with a sort of awe. I looked back, but in a subconscious way not looking directly at him. I told him that what I saw were green wings, and a dark more demonic presents. I drew a symbol that represented him, that came to mind, and pointed at him, a small ball, half black, half white like a planet, with uneven four points of light, the one on the left pointing downward with a graded slope. He seemed to not be impressed by this, for I now look back and realize he was one who thought himself a demi-god, but was only a gross ugly green creature. When we were sitting at the Hotel room table, we began to talk of what we were. As he looked at me, and me at him, I felt goodness begin to prevail, and he seemed more evil. I was still feeling very bad about myself, and had no personal value, this again is the way in for forces, God gives value, but it is his value, his work through you, that makes you a vessel, a temple of the Lord God in Heaven, the one and true living God.  Jesus cast away all darkness, we know that you were the perfect soul of god, placed in a the son of mans body, and he was the Son of God, the only Son of God, for he died that day, and it sent out a vibration of goodness that has and will never happen again, and we stand in great thanks for his suffering, showing his resurrection, marking eternal life. 
 I asked Tim to draw a pentagram, and he could not, so I did, and he pretended this has a significant baring on me. He then said he had to go. He staired at me so long, he sucked away my energy, and as he began to go, I felt empty, because where there is no light, there is darkness, and he was related to the prince of darkness, though just some demonic presents who thought himself a god. I asked him to stay, to complete the pentagram, he gave me doubt and loss, as he stood up, and said good by, I saw him, and the room, deceptively grow, and I shrunk, by what seemed a foot or more. I told him this, he seemed pleased that he could do this, telling me he had not before, not in that body. The face I saw, in that hotel room, as we sat, and he stared back, but a being of electricity, that seemed to draw on the light from above, the light from the actual bulb. His face was behind the other, as it was seperate, and it looked like the lucifer, with a beard, and the shape like a beast, of sorts. I was able to watch his gestures and see his expressions, and saw that he was no body but a sort of half being that ran on a low intensity sort of will, that all he did was create doubt, and use our own minds against us. I told him he was ugly, and he said I was beautiful. As I would learn more about the Bible, Christ's gift to us, and what it truly mean, later, I posed a random question, what if I am jesus and you are Devil, why not kill me right now...and he said because the whole things would just repeat over and over again. Tim told me he gave money away, and in fact, when he counted the register out, he was near 17 dollars over. So I knew that this was a deception later, as it came to me, through the Lords wisdom. You see the Masons, Lucifer, want this to keep going on, and on. Personality and individuality, that has been falsely taken as self, is what masons wish to preserve, and so to, the false power of satan, as he build a freemason, egyptian baal worship, dimension, underlapping this one. Where demons are inhabiting peoples whos souls have been made weak and trapped, within themselves, sometimes in hell, viewing the sad darkness, of what they think live is. With God, life is totally different, and i am certainly glad to have discovered this, not to preserver any sort of individuality, but to be a temple and vessel for our Saviour who will come again. 
 Over the course of a week after this event, and after Tim left that Hotel room, my identity, my light, and I thought my soul was stripped from me. As he left, he carried with him, my energy, which in retrospect was dark and gross, and was his. I wondered out into the streets, and I was lost, the only person I could see was a small, elderly black man. This man had the presents of God, and he must have been a believer, and at the time I fell to my knees, kissed his shoes and said that I would follow him, if he would free me. I was dark, cold, dying, failing and alone, and with one touch, he brought back all my light, into total glory. I had to fight for it, and it was compromised many times in the days to come, until the stronghold that satan had on me, was understood as a sad and sick illusion, where only the absents of God could this be perspective. I truly feel he thought I would run to him, Tim, and in fact, I went to search for the Lord, and he met me half way. The address that small, elderly black man yelled to me three times, because I was not listening properly, I searched for for hours, and it does not exist, not in this physical realm anyways...however I did go by Tims house, I had to let him know he had no hold on me. As I blessed hundreds of people and places for days, and felt the burden of christ on my, as I cried...i made my way to the gas station, they gave me his address, and i went. The address where The small black Godly man gave me, was on a dead end street, that led to a cross to a main street, the house that Tim lived in, was a few blocks away, and was in a strange confusing dead end, with 9 cats in the back yard caged, and sad people playing poker in the garage, where I believe they were trying to win back their souls....God has mine, I can proudly say 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS