Adsense

Thursday, October 23, 2014

"The Master Key"

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Well you'll never be greater that God

Well I look to the heavens and I just can't fly
I got these chains around me, but I'll fuckin' try, fuckin try
In your inept technology your all pushin' to die, so fuckin' me

Chorus
Fuckin Fly me away

And well you feckless fuckin loser's started screamin,
 here rocks the fated Messiah!
And well Im not a fuckin' demon, but you know Im pressing a little bit higher!
Shear desire!
It's all been a great big lie yea!
imbecilic pie,
hope you all burn down in the mire

Well your mechanisms murder
To the fake Numpire
and your toadstool wings of contraption I just wont buy ya


Well send me to heaven on a silver dial
I still got time to hang on a that cross, so just fuckin' take me quickly to trial

Cuz this fuckin' spirit of rebellion within me still the unborn child, the fated messiah

I may fly higher, than an old umpire
Oh...
I try, but they wont let me sing
then I fuckin' sin for a season
midsummer was so pleasin, the that sacrifice it demanded from me!
They press false law against me
Never to be pleased and
thus the illuminations sting

A well a sling and an arrow for the new born King
They're all fighting against me,
might as well ignite this thing
Didn't you say it's all just space/time and being

Let's fuckin' blow this thing sky high like the prophesy says
Your all gonna die so bad
For you know that you made God so mad
God will burn you in his forever, cuz you know that you've been that bad ya
And well a throw a half smoked vintage red box marlbro on an H bomb, Bye and cast you out to sea, saying this bitch aint' no fuckin' longer related to me
As the crowd starts pulsing, chanting, drinking blood to the mother fuckin rock messiah,
yet inside their hearts,
then what really could he be?
can he set us free?
From this life, a disease?
Could this old kid really be putting up phata now, make a bitches kidney splatter now, oh yea like he the mother fuckin' cheese!
Yet they all agree, double up, yes put more on please!

A well I fly like a mother fuckin' predator, meditated on with a new bat wing!
Oh all hail, praise the false messiah, the new town crier, their walks the very unborn King!

And so it is written in the scriptures, and so it may as well be me!
So put this fuckin thing in hyper drive, another time repeat, Die Glockin from a hyper star ship beam!
And well the Antarctic seems cold this time of year, just peal away the shambala seem!
Oh well, dream, dream, dream sleepy prison mind, dream like your not blind!
A well I searched for tone, but I only got the sound, then all they fucken left me with was this madness, this constant compulsion to pound! out every noun! into white noise sound!
So I asked Mom for 50 bucks, jumped on a fuckin' grey hound bus, Santa Monica bound!
And that's where I found, that Id been bound, how you like me now!

Well the grass grows greena, Smoke it up like Andre Nickatina
Mind fuck a Latina, bat wing fly to Argentina
And 200 feet above, with a polaroid by dove, I am fuckin' star, picture taken from a moving car

I met the fuckin anti-Christ 5 times, in a fuckin bar, said Im not up to par, so I had to take it far
Well it sucks to have been fated, berated over stated, said I looked like christian Slater, no fan mail to be hated, nor never be outdated, I fuckin cheese, life without illuminator's such a tease,should be just a breeze

And well in all my fuckin journeys, only I fuckin' found was this Golden Key
Demons say, it locks people up in bondage, but no longer me, this man is free

Well I sing for fuckin' freedom, at least to buy a three gun
all this to end this slavery, oh how could it be
So fuckin understand that  I don't defend the man who sold my fuckin' brand, thus my family tree

So what does this make me

So what say you, now that you know it's me
Could he really be the one, that fated sinner, that made it there before me
And well the fuckin answers Yes, I'm that Master Key
And the crowd started pacing, said hes the real deal space ace and...
I don't wanna look, but Iv just gotta see,
And whilst looking into my pocket of protection on the right hand sand, they exclaimed
I know what freedom is, we're all free from the biz
After all, we're only kidz

And as that bell started ringing, the angels then were singing
Welcome to the family biz, what's his is yours, to open up these doors
And well we saw that you have temperance, not in need of whores, their all omnivorse
No more ship to shores
nor Iron cores
No more lost Son's on tours

And the nagging and the questions started coming
The multitude of kidz then started askin' and does freedom reign, do you have plan
If there ever was a song, to sing, this ones for me
For I'm The Fuckin' Master Key

Well Kidz, the whole fuckin thing is backwards, and it sure as hell ain't gonna be fixed by small brained me
but that's the answer see
Well Kidz remember Dr Suess, and the things that used to be
So too sing a song for me
Yea shout out for the sinner,  yea you all blame me
And the crowd stared chanting, your more awake than me
So sing a song out for the fuckin' sinner, the very one who may enter, on behalf of me
Could this man truly be, The Master Key
He could be our last plea

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS