Adsense

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Super GOD EPL

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

*Take this concept
God...SuperGod.....SuperSuperGod......SuperSuperSuperGOD.........SuperSuperSuperSuperGod
Devil.................     SuperDevil...........................................................SuperSuperDevil

So good and evil, well thought methods, modes of lessons? After all, what else would create growth?
In a Space/Time the two would become one Y

That is, with enough space/time passed, wouldn't SuperSuperSuperSuperSuperSuperDevil, thus become like God ?
Now that God is Infinite Super potentials? So to, we see that with enough time, any soul can become the teacher. It is thus a form of high chaos, unless we have an ever expanding and motivated SuperGod.

That is, without SuperGod, there is no point, there values are to evil and thus static to make any sense. The point that God should cast out a child from heaven proves a god who can tolerate the loss of a child. This shows the strength for ever expansion, to grow at any cost, and not allow the chaos to control order. There the Devil would thus become a new God? Not really good at his job yet, or maybe never to be so? We are then at a lower realm of exist, and thus should aspire toward a greater cause. This mind, sets the reality, and with enough motion, whether real or not, would thus become real, and thus to alter the life and existence of the life prior, for the "individuals" involved, a space/time upgrade, which I feel confident in as true time travel. That is to strengthen the positivity strand into the total life force, by improving past efforts, IE upgrading.

As the resonance does not diminish, that is, God is ever expanding, taking no static form
We are thus afraid of growth, or producing beings that are off perfect understanding unto their synthetic world. So to go on to the next plane and the next, understanding rule, chaos, order, first hand. Thus, though this is not real, it must be experienced as real. Why would superiors care about doing then what they do?
Does reality not show that what we think be real. Knowing this, we fail then to aspire to anything higher, an better system because of fear. We know that to place though into it, thus to place energy output, thus to create mystical spin to the thing, it becomes a living thing, a force, and thus draws on a force. Nothing new under the Sun? Well then, SuperGod, is the first rational Step, along with the apposing, then expanding implementation of Kabbalah magick, into pure force higher principle motion. That is, to make the masses the elite, thus the masses reduce, the elite become the masses, and the poles flip! I am The Father of the motion thus, as the thought became a thing. And so the world is set into a motion of change.

We should all focus on placing a space ship in each persons back yard. Give each person the technology they demand. Soon, after not even a day, chaos would break out, people true elitist nature would over take them, and the population would be taken care of. I did not create the technology, nor the will to kill another man. The last Man standing would be the goal. Those in bunkers and on the moon, mars, interdimensionally should and would be hunted down, the elite of today. Their offspring would become our slaves, as default, and so the shift of poles would take place. As long as a place of rest does not contain, untruth, the religion of the world, the trusted world, would emerge, and this is EPL. At last Atlantis would emerge, with greater principle focus and better focus on becoming always more. Those would learn that becoming universally dominant is the only course to take. The evasion of evil concepts, the pitfall of the self, would be bypassed with a super religion. The race of peoples would not need to call themselves super, for everything they pursue only need be super.

If you were to look at the elite as a part of the mechanism which places those who are awakened to their power, to the most brutal and tribal practices, to see how low one bends for the salvation of their own man suit, and not for their very souls. You may see how, whether they esteem themselves, as hardcore training for the soul warrior, they are placed in this position, IE the Illuminati.
Man looked up to the sky, before any law, or fear. Thus having not fear, he fucked his neighbors wife, took his neighbors possessions in the black of night, and did it to advance, to take, to acquisitions. Thus the concept of a God created Man, being more like an Angel be appealing, but could it be true today? If not, then what of God's Men remain here today, if they ever be truly exist? For it seems that Man has always been the aggressor, the barbarian, the lesser Man, to use charisma, and charms, as a woman (this over course breaking from the hermaphrodite original model form).

So then who is god to this primitive man? That is his original source? We can only learn, by observation, what the true nature of Man be, this man, what he does when alone, undisturbed. But we can not view this, because of such influence. We must thus return to a natural state of our own being after striving to learn all we can, and see what we do. Memory now erased, what is his nature? Does he learn, does he look for food, does he build, does he kill? What does Man do? Better Man, works as a mechanized unit, a force in community, and only when the man can show, by way of long spherical motion intent spin, that he is more than one state of being, but one being which be competent as several, thus man then has his own soul, creating the universal demand, for more provisions IE knowledge, what I write here proves I have arrived here. Thus a community, of souls, awakens Atlantis. The opposition, and repression just prove as a life and death, reincarnation, tactical training measure, again whether by the elites intention or not, for they will fall, to the super man, this be sure! The end of the elite must come by way of first Chaos, then Order, and the string be kept as such, but superior to ALL. The striving to the
SuperGod!


Alone I watch, alone I rule, as the giant sleeps within.
The vital force?

Shall I suck it in with sex as woman, only to lose my status as a man, they frenzy to see such.
Or
Shall I spin the sex into into sphere, along with intellect and drive. Shall I let the feeling build, learning no earthly moment, of pleasure brings pleasure but true cost. And so I build, higher than Masonic steps each one, I am the giant sleeping within, within mediocre man, your project.
Rule, rule, rule!

I take your ill got magick to a higher place, a greater intent! I advance the rules as they all need to grow! grow! grow!

Super? If I could fly, I spin, I try into all hours of the night, to build the skill, for your synthetic gravity, shall prove to slip but once. I will direct you then, with my sword, which I brandish every place I go! Your rules do not allow rule, so then I rule the more. Like the weather, like the climate of my world, not the superman?
 I do not need the title, I do not relish in the cause, I will not fight your battles, you are hostage in my cause. I am not God, Jesus nor devil, nor Satan, I am the man, the Phoenix rising from the ashes again, and again ,until you strike it right, soon in these long session, these never ending seasons, you will from from my WILL slip. Then no sorrow for you will I have, to rule, for no army but THE ALL, THE HIGHER CAUSE. I the ascend the thrown of valor, for my daily focus and efforts. I then serve the same cause, esoteric, as those I named above, working as a network, outside the selfish network, mimicking the gods, mimicking the cause. My cause thus higher! My principles discovered when blocked, with frequency, and sickness. Your bombs will go off, destroy me today, I will be back! I am a smoldering cauldron of fire. Only to Super God will I bow, Only when I have ever reached that ever expanding zone, as he has let me grow, will I bow to a far superior God, to all others. I take the fearsome face of all religions, all things, all heroes, all villains, and show you, this is but one face, THE ALL BEING ONE! A God large enough to chase forever, in forever quest, to constantly be rewarded with growth inside no less! Go ahead, try to convict me, try to toss me away, because I have the greater cause. I am your superior, I do not care how large you are, the advantage you have today, The sword one day, that kills you, shall be mine, in a far off life!

I would thus come back as the anti-Christ? If I came with full memory as such? For I would see, not through the eyes of mercy nor compassion but as a self protecting force. The game pieces THE GAME OF SPHERES rules, hidden from my eyes, concealed, but such lesser forces. A Father living off my shine..too sister, friends and a society.
 You fear my words, not that I build? Oh how confused you are. We are to be fierce like God, are we not? So too, would I come forth into family of intellect, means and power. I would bring my Principles silently along, as I seem to rise in the elites ways. I would have no problem seeing the worlds sinner die away, until another day. They would come back as those who understood, the implications of their ways. I feel I was there, in all places, as to have wrote the books. I feel the light and not the shadow of those great means, who awaited my awakening. I am awake and aware, that no one I know, has but a once of purity. Those who act, are ill in silence, crying, and wanting more. I do not want more, but demand the right to press the right, the true right, the optimism.
 So do you see Hitler in a different light? Is this a dangerous concept indeed. We seem to see him as a Ridgeway cereal killer IQ of sub 90. We do not see, that this man, understood, repression, leads to growth, from out of the fires of forests come forth those hibernating seeds, awaiting their display of information. I am not one who goes ever out of date, so to it is cruel to make me die, as to take another avatar. Through pain are great ones meld, placed to watch in forms, as to beat a stallion and thus randomly to leave the gate, I WOULD!
 I saw as clear at 3 as do I now, looking watching, feeling the evil around me. There may be a Satan, but the Devil is people.

 Each time, each space time, as the spheres did turn, I watch corrupted people worthless, pathetic, which I bowed myself to love. Each time, each time/space, I laid myself down for them, as a lamb, to become as one Sun shining together, as Family, as a team of workers, as any higher functioning unit, which did not bow to the lower Satanic rule but ever forging forth, creating and recreating a reality of pure goodness. Each time, each space and time, I watched in horror, as they turned me away, as sirens came, and so they say, "do not feel sorry for yourself" and I did not, but I learned the game. I was the strong, and you were the weak, and so, by undulation, you took the place of order, though of such poor fashion, as you threw you chaotic ball, the said "catch!".
Each and every space/time/space I saw the dip and bow, and thus waiting for the rise, and you took it, unworthy, as you neglected and fed from your own children vital force, the to send us to the food bank, so now I would appear as such? Each of your time/space/times the undulations hit, upside down, and curved "the wrong way!" but no one listened, they rushed their avatars off to illusions of societies that long since past.
 I say, you are every class of peoples, who feel never to rise again. I say, you are the undulating phase cycle, part of the master plan. It keeps going this way, billions of years, the same, the same the same!

 The leaders, the rulers, were in pain, and hard men. No acceptance of lesser moral value, but to see their very weak offspring now fall, but gaining education, for how many tears be shed? You call me heartless, that I should arrive at a place, where I can honestly say, I WOULD RULE THEM WITH AN IRON FIST. So too, I would have hung on a cross, and aspire to the challenge, if this thus sets the tone right in THE ALL!
 I did not see, because like you lay asleep. dreaming of the first time, pretending it was not long ago. Billions of years past, and here we are, underneath the same white snow. I will take your life force, on the other side, I will take it to put it to use. You are, never to ascend nor change, you are, but a predictable people, who are fed the lines you so penitently proclaim  "I did that!"

You are power by a force, and that force be evil, for you are. Others be powered by a force, this called purity, they become the lamb. Back we come, unto the other side, THE GAME OF SPHERES goes on, Masters, so glad your having fun. I am the wild card the chance card, yet not when in full bloom and glory. I am the balance the display of how evil bring about good, and good is a way to feed and gain, so too, become the ruling power. I will not forget, for this is my one willful wish, to NEVER FORGET your faces, your ways, and thus my memory to build. I vow to build the knowledge, but also the wisdom. I vow to rule as a stern fist King. So now do you understand the Khan?
 The society flourishes, from the fear. You would thus let your selves slip into nothing? Would peace bring about the heavenly realm? Then where is it, for long since I would have been swept away. We must think in long life cycles, phases. We as the true elite must not bow to one, but THE ALL. We must be willing to kill for a season, brought forth by ignorant picketers, and to see that they will be back and thus I  stop you with force this life, but cradle you in the bosom of time/space-space/time, so you will learn.


 It is thus, how far ahead a ruling force will thus rule with force. The systems that exploit today, should be lead by the force which will rule with peace tomorrow, for as people you want nothing until placed with desire. Primitive as a people, though sophisticated your taste. But thus you would sell your loved one, for fine antiquity? We see it all as carbon rot. We take you under our bosom, for all of space/time-time/space. To show of the order, and chaos has it's way!

The greatest cause is to become more! See further! Withstand more suffering, more pain, but with no break in who I worship! I worship SuperGod! To become the giant, from the sleep within!

I was taught to turn the other cheek, to be like Jesus, and I was not. So I suffered a long life, to become thus like he in many ways, but broken spheres. The Anti-Christ is thus being created, by this method, as to have a fall guy, for the elite. I would have, if not emasculated, punched the first person that got in my way. Kicked my abusive alcoholic Father's skinny ass at 9 or 10. I would have hit the road as many great men young, and known many things. So you may say, the falsity of the religion ate away at me, society thus destroyed me. I was forced to gain power, and so when they blatantly and outright kept me from the power, until I bowed to there made up God the devil, not to say Satan is not real, but he too serves a greater agenda that he may realize, for one must then see through eras of time, which seem as entire cycles of exist to most, but to SuperSuperSuperSuper.........God, be but a blink. It is all perspective, and thus degree. We must work to refine ourselves thus, as if we will live for infinity, this is the EPL code, to never stop. and never stop the aspiration to take it all over with superior rule, with a focus on the ever expanding SuperGod!

People are shit today, and this is true, but through pain, do they become more. To not see the soul as eternal this makes no sense to anyone. The emerald tablets tell the story, you will go on, and become thus more. The rulers and information givers, as I am, are but to further this process and thus progress, towards becoming a functioning part of THE ALL. You are in training, having and possibly will experience long long periods of pain and suffering. And so I feel to say, that Jesus taught, this suffering, of the long could end, or be greatly reduced by taking care of it now, in this life, thus ascending. To become one, from the path of error, and sin, with the great movement.

Your body is an avatar, not the spirit. However, as the spirit grows, takes on mass and form through will, a hard and awesome road, you will become so great, as to burn the suit away, with will, exposing the spirit as a living energy force, becoming THE SOURCE!

This does not give credit to the elite but instead gives credit to THE SUPER MOMENT, or SUPER MOTION (to think as SuperGod). After all, what is a body? This a running organic program of soul force production. I am beginning to see life as the will to total power, and that power is to grow and cultivate a universe, towards perfection, purity...order!

Like a pedophile taking a child's innocence and then the mind impression left "I just took your life away, and I am not your god, I see what you will be and become, a broken man, in a coffee shop, pretending to pretend!"
Yet this is the assumption that something then Divine and miraculous does not take place in persons life, that he, one day, will have refined himself to the point where he can travel through time, and rape the pedophile, before he is raped? Then you see the false eternity, for the bodies are not the identity, but the time travelers are the force. Thus you would become something greater, you would advance, and thereby making the forces obsolete, never to have been, go back in time, and fix the chaos into perceived order by saying quite simply

"Look there heathen, you see that chaotic space?" "Well then, what if I told you, that billions of years from now, it would look like this?" then show him-"Better yet, my friend, I have thus come up with a way, to bring order now, for I have the technology which shall arrange all things within a grid, a sphere, where any carbon decay, order, imbalance, shall, in a an instant play through those billions of years and even make said improvement on the thing...now what do you say?"

The chaos would not exist, the order would be present, and contained, and so, who is to say, that within this grid, this sphere now, within another sphere, within another, within another, this is not taking place. Having hard core and strict rulers, implementing systems of conduct based on your own perception of reality. Do you believe in goodness, as rule, then this is your way, your road. Does your nature draw towards chaos, then this is your road to betterment. All the while, those seeming times, an life events within, taking place truly within but a moment for the moment never ends!
Perspective, all is perspective, so you can upgrade that perspective, by your very awareness. Funny how they didn't take that from you, nor the knowledge of great men? Do you not think that you could be destroyed and not advanced at all? You will create your own reality, and thus, what you think becomes your world, when you have become the master spinning in your own life, bring that together with other souls, and you now have total order, those who take the reigns to the project, and never see and end, nor want to...this is true reality! Live in the moment, own the moment!

Thus the goal, KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP! DON'T SEE THINGS AS FINAL! BE IN CONSTANT MOTION TO THE NEXT BEST THING! WHICH IS MAKING YOURSELF BETTER, AS PERCEIVER, VIEWER, WATCHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS