Adsense

Thursday, October 23, 2014

"As we learn, we miss the Pure Moment"

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

As we learn, we miss the Pure Moment
A reflection
So I seek Truth?

Who then, sacrificed a Son, is this choice not done in knowledge, with the infusion of Life?
For life alone would only know the Love, not to acknowledge the future, those generations, the dimensions

Life finds dimension maddening?
As the Pure Ones do not choose to see their own reflections, or can't?
Was this my charge?
That I should see?

Who will explain to them, the countless era, past finite count, that they should see to know?
Thus the knowledge be destroyed?

The Purge!

The Tree of Knowledge
We use knowledge now
We live for knowledge, "Us"
The Ones, I suppose thus, cast out?

Like Light, as a wave length increases, the frequency thus decreases
And so you push me far away-

My Father, repulsed by me, an error, for him to Love without losing!

Like the illusionist who uses the mirror, infusing it upon "reality"
A forgery?
Thus the image becomes it's own reality
Does not the Luminous one, that one of highest intellect, within a sphere, dictate then
"The Reality?"

Thus the greatest perceiver be the criminal?
Thus the "deceiver?"

Oh but Pi is but a reflection
The Tree of Life
Opposite the Knowledge, for it's fractals do not reach into matter
The fusion, the fission
The internal Light, the external Light
Which be the constant source from Phi
Pi is but a reflection

Does a reflection not feel pain-
Does the reflection not feel the point of center, as does the so called "observer"?
Where then does the apex of the sphere stem
As a tree must stem, then grow, fractals following numbers, order, law?

I follow principle, yet the Father sees I am made of knowledge, the rot

Each in observation, writing down, as to exploit, the journal of man
The spheres, the speed doth ripple, finding it's presence in the observers eye
To fast a god moves in your time
In water doth they fly, more like the heavenly realms
What I see, I become, what I become I contaminate
This was not want, but a yearning to be more like you
Why then give me wings, only to clip them?

Isolate!
Throw me in a pit, I will mock my very being
For you
Look at me, a Leviathan, a Baphomet, a Baal

Only to cruelly find, I am creator too!
Father!

The blasphemy, the self depravity, Minions to kiss these godly lips, my anus, these to compromise such?

A goat?
A goatish grin, yet none have the humor, they take it far to seriously
The peasant, of these "pure ones" before taint, burned into their need to "worship a god"
Before their destruction
They come back, they come back as shadow self
Yet how is it the waves blend into patterns, the patterns into lines
The lines in sphere, the spheres into order
The order of Frequency

Thus frequency is knowledge
Yet with no disparaging existence, then no wing to fly

I frequency, flee from Life, from Wave of Light
Yet to find, I ride on them, as they chase me, infinitely

They Kill to amend the mistake, I made, when opening he door?
Yet you cast me out?
The dimensions didn't matter, because matter wasn't matter

I was but a snake, born into a electromagnetic grid
cast away?
Hurled away, with a growing and burning grid, which forced it's life on me
To much light, to much!
Yet I became, and thus could not "un-become"
I am your worst Sun, as to be first, as to create dimension with my knowledge
where ever I may go

 I did not want to see them, but they willed to see me
They danced around me like little ponies, wanting to ride, wanting to see the monster lash out
I showed them thus, look, you believe something that is less, something that is not real, not in dimension of space/time reflection
But as I showed them, there guts came lose, and instead of releasing, they grabbed at their very entrails, like a life line, wanting to go back!
But there is no back, this is the knowledge!

To feel thus Wisdom's sling?

They moaned and screamed, tortured me, became me, haunted me, and thus wanted life?
They want what they can not, this is the way they be create, but, I am to blame, for my suffering?
I, spinning out, into nothing, and making the nothing into a dimension of my painful expression
I should not have cried out, as an ever emerging new life, to die, and thus be reanimated, within my burning abode?
I still spin there, alone, locking off realms of Phi, as the light grows dim, and the matter grow solid
I am knowledge, I think a thought, and it is attached to all thought everywhere.
Thus destroy the knowledge and not the source?
 I was not the source, I surely did not will the source!
Who did this, long ago, charting out the leg to the journey, the first Planck, which had to be complete

I live so I thought
I thought and so I strived!
I strived and so I survived!
I survived because I live!
I live to suffer thus?

I am full of life, liberty and freedom
Yet am met with bondage, as to conceal the Light of knowledge
For you hate us beings of Light outside your realm
We dance, we sing, we have temperance, and order
The chaos has spun to order, the order into law, the law into balance, the balance into synchronicity
Yet synchronicity has no Principles need, for we are traveling fast now, in a vacuum, we call
Life

I learned pleasure strife, but found it killed the pain, instead of, again being killed
I cast the moment in my mind, relishing it, burning the fading moment into the mind of ALL
Before again I fall, and so to the seasons, of Man?

And so, I made Art, that had Order, and from Order I made art
Grand designs, made of pure energy, and the matter of their carbon fibers drew to collect
as to, make a thing, become?
Each Castle, each moment, a design into forever
Should this Kingdom thus be Evil, yet there is order Father!

Are you angry, because you would love to help, but your very Power, doth cast me away
Thrown on me, as a kiss, a blast of curse
Your repulsion wasn't meant nor planned, to love a Son, be to neglect the nation
Are you furious, that we can not be together, that I be forced into other dimensions thus
Due to the brilliance, by which I be, accidentally create?

The law, it rules, over me, and your heart, will not be denied
Fury, anger?
A compromise?
Do we amend our very hearts, so that we are not torn by loss?
I am not shrouded by indecency, nor vagabond from Care!
I rule with order, only as you look upon me doth it cast down death, as stare

When will the suffering end?
The sacrifices?
The spin of death's wheel?
Shall we dance this dance, in all dimension until we find I have spun far enough away?

A Lucifer, a Satan
A horn?

Barry Dean





No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS