Adsense

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Follow not my words but serve Jesus Christ and the Bible as truth
be sure to follow the trail of truth, with all that you read
You should dedicate your life to being
"ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST AS GOD THE SAVIOR"

I would like to say that the main reason
"Christianity" is not the appropriate name for
Faithful followers of Jesus Christ is the fact that
Christ is a universal term

A Super Christianity
True warriors fighting head to head the
Illuminati, Free Masonry, Satanism
battling from there all the rest

The imagination is real, and it is real work
Evil shall not be tolerated on any level, we must
Abolish it on all levels within us, without

I am a
Faithful Follower of Jesus Christ
I live his way, though flawed I try
I was recently being forced inducted into the illuminati
I was on the fence, and the fence is a bad place to be

Do not be fooled, there are rampant church members
serving Satan
Satan is small, and yet large?
Every person I met, for quite some time even now, is capable of becoming something
they are not! In an instant, the change will take place before you

I take his words for heart

I do not advocate satan
I battled satan in 2013
I didn't realize the blessings, or the curses, and still don't entirely
I feel that I am filled with a great feeling, that I am blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS