Adsense

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Purity wills, to occupy, all pure forms~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


"It is the suspended mind, that higher mind perpetuate, that becomes the ruling agent."

You do realize, that with the birth of a New World, whose name has been pre-tainted, by such disease, another world must die? Yet what be death, be but that slipping into another dimension, one which beckons, as beacon, to it's like, a redundancy?

Have I succeeded, in not being an "I", that is, become the Purity, more pronounced, than when I were, first ushered "onto the scene", to witness thus, my own demise, a projection, to the end~.....?

A day does not end, as it never begins. Only the magnetic pulse, an after math, be the "distinction" as in the decimal point. You wait for me to die, then to call me great, I THUS PROCLAIM MYSELF A WORTHLESS SINNER NOW, Before UBER GOTT!~take the carbon that is left, I assure it contains not of "the purity which inhabits me NOW"~In much greater form, now that I have deemed the false self sinner. That is, in contrast, to become what those dark ones, the always working "craftor's", designed for me, this personality, a mechanism of torture in The Prison with Life.~

 How many suicides, in how many dimensional planes, will prove worthy thus? Have I not died, in all ways, in constant repeat, to end up here again. Ah, yet I be assured by those whom are the Purity, in effort, that I have indeed reached this golden pinnacle, yet now so tired, and yet, to release distraught?
"Dissention beings", pulling, twisting, melding carbonized form. Demons? How many words need to be justified, which they have crossed over the line! I do not chose these dark ones lexicon, nor take on the unholy names, Strawman, Sinner, Blasphemer...you see these are all projections OF THEIR KIND!~

I see through you, I do!

Only to exist, outside existence~that be the game~to take as many, who are originally of Phi count, into the darkness, that place of palaces made of gas. Hung within the substance, Purity seems to be the allergic reaction. A virus to them and their half breed children, and all the rest, of their dreadful make, in kind.~

I am not bound to sin, the carbon be all that's left. When I have let go of the memories, the affection for the falsity, carbon be all that remain. You must have basic and macro building blocks of expression beyond carbon, for carbon to thus be validate, signified into form....it must attach to something, not unlike your kind, dark ones, brothers black? Have you thus been revealed, in the most outright and basic sense?

Will life, will the living, thus to become the thought. A projection be not necessary, PURITY wills become you, thus no projection thus. That is, Purity wills, to occupy, all pure forms~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS