Adsense

Saturday, March 21, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

It is important for me to allow the Merkabah control mechanism, the purity factor, to take place in Germany, Russia and the Middle East. It is highly important, that the electromagnetic pulse be draw in those dawn hours, to establish the HOLY SPIRIT THERE with great meditative effort through the day. I can only make happy days, but the days follow not current. I am seeing the major significance of geography within the field, as spiritual epicenters. I want to regain the purity of the mind, work with the hands, and the land, this is only entitled to those who can sustain the Holy Purity for long extended periods. I proved this, to the One that matter, the only one that matter, The Holy Father, Uber Gott, for which all goodness, on the right be graced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS