EPL-
INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL
What is more valuable, that knowing one of my songs will be played hundreds of years from now, or millions of inept brain dead listeners NOW? Time reveals greatness, WILL not the classless fame of our "time"~
Pictures, music, no fads, I represent Space and Time, in the continuum~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted. The reason the UF...
-
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL http://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php Gnostic Cosmogony Below is the summary of the Gnostic...
-
Annalie Cummings has come into the spotlight recently—but not as a mainstream public figure. Here’s a clearer picture of what’s currently k...
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS