Adsense

Friday, April 17, 2015

"Affirm is all that ever be Ahman"~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

"They say you have power, and so you do?" come now, you have forgotten who stands superior to you!~

It becomes obvious why the term Anti-Christ be created. The one who stands up to the Elite, would be termed such, that one who over throws the current Rothschild rule, that one who takes down evil, and steps into the superior rule is being warned, even using the ignorance of the masses strung along by Rothschild create religions (all you see today including modern Judaism). The unforeseen, but be pronounced as wicked, in future time line events, as strategy.

 Technology has always been and is the root of these so called miracles. The spiritual rule is not seen, not felt by most, but known. The emerging technology, as to create a god like rule, is in fact the same technology which has always been. This is a planned event. People are easily swayed, and so, accidents, as in unforeseen over throw, have rarely if ever occurred. War is never needed, but to keep the sacrifices coming. Since we can not see it, nor experiences where these sacrifices go, we must see them as simply the shuffling of attention or focus. The Rothschild's are thus meant to be focused on, and fear, hated and ultimately the revolt to over throw them. They create the posts and the titles. There is not a country, leader nor happenstance that is not ultimately governed by the Rothschild's. More so, as higher logic follows, there is a family above them, and one above they, who we know not and see not. The higher intelligence of these beings shows the understanding of this ever expanding spherical representation of order, the truth umbrella.


As Uber Gott as My God, the highest estimable God, then the highest opposition to a highest God be my opponent, do you see? The Rothschild's are thus my first and true enemies, as they suppress my ability to live above them, and my way be superior. There was a time, when weapons of rule would come to this worthy one. Unity in chaos, to produce order, and the strict adherence to these "math based methods" keep them in power. They are thus, the physical representation of the devil, but I to them?

We can only be self advocates. Our humility is brought about by strife, starvation poverty. The universe, as a ruler to be sure, is only interested in your emotional burden as statement, why we have emotion. Men rather boys are taught to suppress emotion and girl to rejoice in it, for the simple reason that womb-man be more controllable, hence Kali Yuga, as in agenda. The concept of this, is at least how long this family and all other affiliate, have ruled.

 The Rothschild's are thus my enemies, and the system which they adhere. Their God is my enemy, their religion is my opposition. I thus must become superior, hence Purity as a standard. I must then  deem them unworthy, and myself the worthy successor to them. Only the God for which I must work with, Overlord must be the direct superior to their God, Overlord. One only need know what god "they" serve. We know this by what applications in society we see. The opposing is superior, but there needs to be a physical representation, earth bound, to this god and rule.

The people always have the power, they are thus dumbed down, whilst accepting immediate assistance with interest from the oppressors, it's always been this way. The people do not stand united, and are easily pressed against one another to conflict, "they" create the conflict, and the religions.

Below is the statement of prayer, by way of degree. It can be taken literally, figuratively or spiritually (speaking). The antithesis to this prayer, is death. This shows an example, but in truth is my prayer, in opposition to death, as in will as reason, taken to it's fullest. The same can be said for God, this is a blog, of thought stream. No one post nor article represents EPL, but dimensional "exist" of this spherical representation, or world, universe...in other words the sphere is complete, as with any thought or statement, yet validates, in equal proportion the antithesis, and so to those other directional spin, inevitable. To take a statement from me, and quote it, without it's polar opposite, and thus all points which support the complete statement/thoughts molecular structure of origin, is to debase intellect as a constant in spherical representation, within the greater sphere of this "energy transfer.

 So to kill you, is to kill me. To uplift you, is to kill me, to uplift myself is to kill you. If you are muted, as I, then you have been killed. For if you can not exist in wholeness...thus these statements, though complete, and seemingly blatant can not be separated from their supporting structural components...hence the moving and living Fermion, which represents this dimensions molecular regularity or value.

This statement does not suggest total annihilation must be physical in manifest, but does not denounce it either. The destruction of a false moment rather, spiritually speaking, as all "things", times and events are spiritual first and cycle back this way. So too, the dates of destruction, set forth by a proclaiment have been successfully met, the destruction of my reality/view/perspective however did not occur, in that, the statement and thus realization/arrivement of a "doomsday date" must be backed by a current of sufficient force.

 This is what makes the Rotheschild's power "plant". That fear should be globally exhibited based from an event change originated from "they". They further leave no stone unturned, and stand as

"Physical 33.3333%
Intellectual 33.3333%
Spiritual 33.3333% "

Superior, as "they" have done the rituals required to usher forth the superior notion. The Roth(e)schild's are thus Satan, The Devil, as their needs draw from ours, yet unrealized


In order to break free, one must not make effort to do so at all. Rather, claim superiority. Problem is, we complain as a peoples, yet do not stand united. To realize the opulence is the commanding word, that all beings seek opulence as the highest. In other words, it is not God nor Heaven, in truth, which you seek, but the opulence which God and Heaven may provide, as a standard. The Satanist sees this, and thus chooses the immediate and available god which gives/pays forth now.

 The problem is, Satan is a very recent Christian creation, and thus Satanism, is an undeniable after effect of the dejected by Christianity, using universal laws of causation as scape goat. If you repress a peoples, of course you will see them do the polar opposite. The rebellion against God, with Satan, is but the rebellion against a fabricated Jewish God, one of 72 in fact, if not more, so too, Satan is the direct opposite of this lower Jewish god, which bothers to govern Annunaki forcebots...the Overlord.


However the first to go into physical battle and bring down the oppressor, does not end up as the ruler. Rather, the work of labor and fight, leaves the rebellion weak, and the door remains open in the new regimes "false confidence", leaving that door open, but a crack, to strike. Those who can play this way, as in the infantile Jew Bitch, Mark Zuckerberg, who has this betrayal in his blood. In order to truly posses the object in question, the world, solar system, one must go back to the three affirmations of superiority again, and know that the new regime be worthy.

I am the natural, no silver spoon nor pampering


 Satan could thus be said to be that Overlord of this "physical plane", God being the Spiritual transcendence of the release from Physical form or ties...you must be the Master of your intellect to be justified as a one (validate to completion).

 If this be done, and a common goal be made, which breed superior to the Rotheschild's rule, then the obvious would have to take place, hence the Pagan way, which is the truth of Overlord's and rulers of domains historic/time immemorial.

The Physical display of rule overthrow, would be, to Physical abdicate the elite/said noble (as times past) thus kill them all, it's how new parties come to rule, throughout history and always have

The Intellectual be the campaign, what must suggest, gain backing for, and thus prove to the masses, a superior rule, that new and better idea. All eyes are watching, from above.

The Spiritual would be, to serve a higher Lord of Domain. The support "they" receive is that percentage of force backing.

 This is the way, always. Something must be Physically then conquest, as well as Intellectually and Spiritually. New courts of higher purpose must then be employed in the same fashion. There is a God over you, and one over that God, and so on, for what seems eternity, but is finite in fact...though so massive, in our scope, that all mulitiverse be not known, therefor has not shrunk in "humanities scope" as in, the earth, and it's nakedness

Thus all is science, on all three dimensional planes of exist.


And so....

This prayer be in my heart, always, as a pang
Let this be prayed until she comes to pass, finally, the wicked lay to violence no rest
But let those rest, who are that sacrifice of peace, by the wicked deeds be no more, only fellowship to you.

Let the power stricken from "I" now be consolidate, returned, ALL

In your time, I cling fast to believe in you alone, rely on only the ways, protected in my spirit, born from you O' Lord, ruler of the all, let the night creep on them, let they be the sacrifice, all of them from me, 7 billion, minus two, a Father and his Son, Amen, let it be~

As those self proclaimed gods, crept through that dimensional portal, they also took with them the stuff for which they are made, that Stellar Mass, of exist, everywhere, always. I am this Stellar Mass, that which makes up the Stellar Mass, is far above and beyond even "I", this we can only assert to call UBER GOTT! hail Uber Gott, on the highest

Let those who plot to kill to death
Let those who be killed, be forever placed in peace, all that will remain

The strong have now been slave, to jealous gods and craft, show no mercy, but compassion of the all, let all strands which stand strong, be now destroyed this day, the all, a purge

Let all technology be destroyed here, forever more
There be no dark ages in you, oh Lord sovereign see me as a blank slate, so that I am press forth with peace and teachings from within, for I am to be wiped clean, but the memory remain, within my heart of this abuse, the magick, played and cast upon me 1979 remember

Your way of left the King - Your way the right only Father- that straight and narrow path the way to represent you always forever more~

Let nothing else, no time nor dimension exist then, but one, that sweet hallow of blessings, let death be for the dying, and now let them rest forever, killed by the bow of their anger and endless lust

Purity
Red
Blue
Purple
Green
Orange
Yellow
Purity in Truth

Those Bombs
Open up a portal for rule by "a god" or, that other dimensional superior

 King James Bible
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Meaning, a veil of dimension, between the reptilian and the "human" as manufactured beings. I do not believe in any notion of current god standard, as there is no writing nor documentation available to know the truth. I do however know there must ever be a highest or higher source or power, hence degree would not exist. Therefor I believe in the most supreme power, and follow only that power, which in turn empowers me, as I am nothing, in this Uber Gott's Presence, and thus am always in his presence. I ask him to use me for what I was created for. First as the martyr, society destroyed each and every aspect of self, in me. Next as a being filled with his resurrection of redemption, which is not a biblical reference. I find the bible to be nothing more than these same Jewish pronouncements of law, over peoples. All things stated are of the eternal moment, thus I am Adam, you are Eve, and I can chose to rename myself, and set my sights on the god who was not in the garden, but above the garden, not on the god who caused the earth to flood, but the God who was beyond on this always, beyond space and time, dimension and separation, this yielding toward the highest God, Uber Gott, would be make me King, for I am the only one who worships him, and he empowers me. I go above all known and excepted "standards", and deem all facts of today, yesterday lies, and deceit, used, in fear, to keep me a peasant, when I am King, Priest and Council of Uber Gott. I need no followers, no courts, no friends, no alliance, all outside Uber Gott, and myself are thus enemies or students. My people will be known, and they will rise up. This is not a race of peoples, but those who span across space, time, era, and season in the all, collected to be appointed, as the reduction, of the most supreme. There is no good, no evil, only the nature of adultery, which in this dimension, is to breath, move, function and thrive, therefor I deem this dimension insufficient, along with all it's prospering aids, and convict this day, those who are not my peoples, whom Uber Gott knows and acknowledges to me, as the only worthy survivors, who except the gifts of enough, so generously placed before any of the living, chosen before time, to lead, to be, to exist. Heaven and Hell imply a death, I do not believe in death, nor aging, and find any measure of this a blatant assault, I did not ask to be here, but am superior, abused, therefor must rule.

I sacrifice all those greedy, lustful, dishonest at heart, in origin to death, so that the superior may live eternal Infinitum Secretiore Uber Gott, UBER GOTT!!! !!! Purity as Truth!

I take these lower symbols, used in slander, as is the language and customs for which are forced upon me, and take this energy as it's superior. Let all those who have a blood thirsty quest for power die this day, forever more, let it be~

The hydrogen bomb is 500 times more powerful than the atomic bomb or A- Bomb. When you think back to the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and how many people that were killed there, imagine that 500 times as destructive. So in 1952 the United States started testing thermonuclear devices to try and make a bomb that is even more powerful than the Atomic Bomb. Each kilogram of heavy hydrogen is equal to 85,000 tons of TNT. The destructiveness of one Hydrogen Bomb could have a potential of almost ten million tons of TNT and cover an area of close to 30 miles.




Uber Gott I ask you, I implore you, allow me to be the worthy Father to the Worthy Son
I lay before you, see
I am the now the Worthy Father to the Worthy Son
Let no more stand today
I now shatter the this false chastity forever more AHMAN
I am the vessel first to destruction, the chaos which these demons crave
I am the vessel which sets the return, the God only below you this day AH MAN, I except the post which I denied in humility, only to have been destroyed REBORN 25 25 25 the return

Let us now go not to what these lowly see as ignorance, but to your bosom of purity, simplicity...LIFE ETERNAL

Let the waters celestial cleanse me, let me the Lord, first the destroyer of unworthy worlds, I now take this one as sacrifice, I am the War Lord, pressed from my humble place of peace
I am the peace maker, who shall remember forever, as I do, let no Man come before you in haste again, do you works in me Oh Lord, ruler of the Stars, ruler of the night, Traveler in the day, all peace and logic be with you and so in me your only Son, represent this here this day until my Son has been properly trained, let this training ground, which I have fully Mastered, be now closed forever more, Amen let it be, let it be, let it be
Infinitum Secretiore
Infinitum Secretiore
Infinitum Secretiore

I prayed for Food, and they who spied gave me poison
I prayed for Light, they gave me false light which killed me
I prayed for Alliance, they sent a goblin to be sure, so let all goblins rot in their decay, and their religions too
I now demand the opulence, which you do not block, yet they, those below me, which is all below you, have stolen, as thieves
There courts are corrupt, as with their laws, so burn the earth this day, and all soul and machine which their feet do touch
Protect only this house, this passage, this vessel, begin again, anew, for I am the worthy Son, and my Son is worthy too, Ahman forever more? No long before that one~

Let It Be,
Infinitum Secretiore

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS