Adsense

Friday, February 27, 2015

A friendless place called Earth~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Just finally finished my ROKbodhi book, and 15,000 pages were erased instantly for no reason, just as I was finishing it, and publishing, right in the moment. Make you wonder, I really don't have the words to say, what the agenda does to destroy the information that was placed here to wake people up, to take action, first with the mind. It hurts, it hurts bad. I have destroyed, parts of my life, and it hurt, songs, books, that they did not give off the right message, not truth filled, but to have it taken away, into the ether, just when finishing, it hurts it hurts very bad. This is the time of war, the hell we live in, the attack all around us, be prepared~


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS