Adsense

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Holy Time has begun,

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

The holy time has begun

Worship of God, using the Merkabah with intense focus, I take this Merkabah back to
UBER GOTT

Let NO craft work with this symbol yet that will transpires through the HOLY SPIRIT

There is no good and evil, only the sway of others, doing craft, bidding those who want to live in a body suit, who want to claim an army, to proclaim the being god

There is no sin, only the Nature of Adultery
EPL MAIN DOCTRINE


All said in the holy doctrines will be respected, find what commonalities we can agree on, yet no God be worshiped but the one God

You will become sick, knowing what wrong you do, by doing that of adultery, against the Heavenly Father, and he is real!

I am a warrior, my ways are not meant of any but I
Those in the Army of God, come forth, in all Nations, with all peoples, work you restorative processes!

I am but a pebble at his feet, a pebble, do you hear me, but a pebble! A pebble

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS