Adsense

Friday, February 20, 2015

To the Aspiring Holy

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

I understand the use of craft, I was once pushed to this place as well. I fail even now. Yet it is not in ignorance that craft should be used. Know that you, as Pure Soul, shall live on. So focus on only this most qualitative and positive factor. Know that I was the last one to corrupt, that to go on, would mean my corruption, and I simply do not go that deep with the falsity of it. See yourself not as beast, not as sex, but as One-

 If there be a time when purity returns here, which I will it not to be, I see a Purity of Earth, which God, has perfected in you, as a part of you, small but thus there. The witch will burn away, the false math, the Mason. The error will be gone, those that fuel the furnace will be that reminder in the sky, until the Sun finally burns with the Holy Flame, those quarks spinning with other worldly Holiness, which shall take us, who are left over, and thus become us. Once again, we will see, that it is not distance but intent, which is the true measure of the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS