Adsense

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

These are but training grounds. This a perfect and complex box, which opens to your very hearts delight. Exposed in religion, exposed in movies to open you up to the beginning of the knowledge. No one, nothing can do it for you. Like the creation womb-man, and race, you will find your slave be now demanding equal proposition. This is ancient, but yet yesterday. The robots you build today, will be your wives tomorrow, and there origin will be clouded and lost. Man be stuck in a time loop of his own making, God is so far beyond his scope of understanding he must make god in his image, and so the book must also be read.

I have no franchising here. I truly wish I could or did. But I am the rebirth of many thoughts, ideas and concepts, explained some not, stolen by the franchising drone, a slave.

Those who can understand that a statement in one sphere, is it's representation of mirror to the next, may soon begin to see. To take the first ill step, I am still not certain of my first, for it would have been rule the sphere, and not the family, for the family was not representing the whole. Oh you great teachers, how you tortured me, to teach me, to compromise the reality, to the one who forms it for you all? God of a sphere, is but the substance, the quality of a thing, you will know when he has gone, as there have been others, but we are the same mind. Interpretation in representation is the gift. You have after all, earned, it, now know that the pain you will feel, is the teacher you demanded. Angels soon become fearsome foes, to the one who thought divinity, could live within the rot of human lies.

We live, at least initially, according to a hive mentality. We visit this way of thinking in our very dreams.

We are conditioned to think otherwise, and thus grow comfortable with the notion. We are thus born, internally, using the rational, of four specific types:

Our makers
0
1
1

2 The drone-Worker
3 The slave-Born to Breed
5 The warrior-Fighter
8 The King-Ruler

Intent
13
21


 This is the way of the world, yet we pretend that nature offers us more. We interpret, or rather reinterpret things according to our the information provided. We are also, celestial type beings, who have been tampered with. Our dreams reveal this. We think in terms of abstract reason, when not part of the progressive whole. We fail to think that visitors from elsewhere fear us. That we have their abilities and more, yet are a mismatched breed of undesirables, that we are...a produced, of thus controllable "nature".

 The Angelic side, the person we think we are, how we relate, is entirely different species all together. We are, by way of certain blends and aspects of "ourselves" living as host or occupant. When we are of a specific qualitative blend, of species, we display certain attributes, that are desirable to our makers, our breeders. When we do not do as "they" wish, due to our reaction to the mirror, that is, how we seem to see ourselves, our acts, our thoughts our very deeds, we are rewarded as such. The reward becomes obvious, a dominance, or title among the wasp is all the justification one needs.

 You see it's not that when you do bad things, you prosper, and thus the devil is watched, though it is...but that by misidentifying ourselves, we thus misidentify the devil? We are gifted to go on, as a trade able commodity, based on our level of brute yet intelligent rule. We are expected to take on all the use able attributes of the hive mentality, that is, at the highest command IE speed (IQ) our rapid decision making, and total focus on future growth is all the breeders will form us. The inclinations towards a higher form, and to understand, with accuracy, the true form, of our alter ego, where it must have come from, able to remove enough conditioning  to see into the minds eye, this is when they come, with the eye in the sky, to look upon you in broad day light, in full glory...but yet, to keep the product wrangled.

 I often think to myself, to understand the Bible, these days, one looks at all aspects of the Bible, looking at code, reading it backwards, forwards, from different language perspectives, and meanings, yet to still aim to decode the book. We marvel at a technology, and call it god, because it is above our thinking process, only to laugh later, when we learn the truth. This, life experience, is the greatest lesson. We can fuck up, or at least think we have, in a several different ways, but the learning comes from the very notion of correction, that is, where the correction be housed, where it comes from. Most of us, who are higher thinker, and this has nothing to do with false merits or badges, but the opposite, those who began to crack a code long ago, and not be able to admit the hive self to the higher consciousness, spent our lives decoding from within. When certain links of behavior, were found to be inconsistent with the greater internal self, a battle broke out, and society, life spans and the basic hive mentality, yet held there with the breeders, took us off line. That is, we serve a certain function, yet are not important, or in rare cases, to important, for against the cause, and are more of an isolated experiment. The only reason "full contact" has not taken place, is due to the fact, of how hard they have worked to support the blending of this mind, and thus the duplication of it, it subjects which comply, thus can reduce in several aspects of self, and expand in those aspects of service. Yet this is not enough, for these beings, need someone to serve, for they have bowed to a king, an icon a ruler, since and before their creation, revealing who we truly are. Those that must serve a greater ruler without, do not serve thus, a greater ruler within. That they are two very different dimensional zones thus The Kingdom is within.


There are backups, to backups, held in spherical regions. We are allowed to travel now, more freely, as this blend has been now refined with the science they have taught us, to now, self maintain the hive. Our customs, tempo and manor are always monitored. Experiments with various methods and modes are done all around the world. Our media is thus, the greatest deceiver of all, the so called mogul simply a front Man, a drone with the Kings out shell, but a robot to the system...with as much save in him that suits the job. The titles people are given are given based on compliance. The time lapse, decay rate, and consciousness within the sphere, is governed and controlled. Our religions are feed to us.

 Thus the Jesus I serve is the essence of the greatest good. Nothing pure, even in conceptual speak, can be bettered. It thus does not matter, in my belief system, with Principle focus, if Jesus Christ even existed. I have often had the sharp shooting reality that these leaders will be revealed, with great technological proof, to have been a grand facade. As we dig deeper into those "cyclopean annals" of time, we display even more the hive mentality. When we fully merge with this awareness, we become fearful of ourselves, making us thus further controllable. The confusion of what makes us up, becomes inconsistent, our wires get crossed. Some however never care, never see, or do anything outside what they are told to think. There feelings are not intuitions, not reflections of a higher self, but simply conduit of impulse, which only beg to except their standing in a definite concreted space or place.

 Well your not! The buried past is allowed to be there. There is nothing your breeders do not know about you, and your world. Everything you do, including the bible itself, is put their with mastery, and total purpose and cause. Every intricate detail is controlled, and known...all aspects are prompted by reward, it is the reward which rules us. The only way to break through it, is to place the reward yourself as purity, which is to deny the world around you, in pleasure and pain, to cast away the hive mentality and to thus live within the prison of your now, nearly completely useless form, because the what we think of as the divine spark, is such a minimal aspect of us. Leaders are created is such a way, they are breed to lead, but as slaves to a higher committee of Elders. The spheres around the hive, are of seemingly greater value, yet follow the same order, only becoming more intelligent as things get larger, in order to control larger bodies, or objects, which serve the greater good. The greater good is what the Masonic order serve, as does our country, as do all religions, in their essence. What I say to you now, may seem creative or new, to others they may have heard these concepts, yet to know I have read nothing of them, do not know the author, but know that when I am through with this, I will punch into my search engine "Hive Mentality" which I have not done yet, and learn from it, backward learning, because that is how I learn everything. Where it came from, is that I awoke from a distressing dream, when I was most docile and excepting of brain conditioning. which thus effects my energy use.

I dreamed of my order, that I lived in my Mother's house, under my Father house, and that I was taking out the garbage for my Mother, doing so, passing my Father lawyer, where it was said allowed, the lawyer is going over my Father's will.

None of these are important to me. I find my Father to be nothing but an evil old alcoholic, with abandonment issues, he so tried to cast upon me. My internal world is not dictated by the outer world, on any level. I find it funny, ironic, how he once said I could not even say real world, with my mouth, yet have a firmer grasp of truth, the thing he is afraid of, he is controlled by the simplest measure, insecurity as a Man. I am aware there is no such thing as Man, when faced with the dirty truth, thus a real world. I made damn sure of this, and took myself off line. I don't care about money and especially his dirty money, made from neglecting his duties, abusing them, and painting little mundane pictures of light and being, when he has not the slightest clue what these structures represent, only that he want to be seen with prominence, within a hive, he is all the weakness of Nietzsche in Physical form, with the absence of an aspiring Principle seeking soul, and to my eye, now trained to see principle in all things, and there is little to find here in this place, his works have the markers of robotic misinterpretation, cliche, a ripoff at best. My Mother, is a different story entirely, and due to a forced respect, I will not go further now.

I will say this though, the compliant drones, which are as the were meant and made to be, do nothing but work within the matrix, as busy, busy little bees. There is simply nothing here for the rest of us, the few, who do not fancy digging holes or using false carbon decay effect to thus affirm a false scholastic system based on out side or exo-psychological control prompts. The truth is much closer to Hellraiser, but this is just art, interpretation, with small amounts of revealing and penetrating information. I am not a robot, I am not one of these things, and I do not feel that using craft to rule, IE Mentally mind raping Mark Zuckerberg, would be the answer I seek, thus I seek fulfillment, perhaps from one spherical view of say, 73?

These messages, are not a part of me, not a part of even my subconscious, but are impulses, prompted, at specific time intervals, and are set about a common frequency of control. Thus our "psychology" is a lie, we are given prompts of control, then sent to a servant of the serpent and the staff, to analyze us, according to a book, methods, which only aim at control, to prosper in this world is to be of a lowly state of mind, due to one fact...I didn't and they shut me down, and shut me out.
 curious to see how such a mind could rise above it all, to make such effort to break free, yet, to only add to their future production of the Super Man, taking my consciousness and abilities, to a controllable level, so if one ever lives again like me, there will be a suitable adversary.

 I find, that the Bible now should be read in it's reverse, as in reverse meanings. With no inclinations to use the information emotionally, but to see that like the TORH (Torah) like book ends, the place which lies between all meaning is our true code and conditioning embedded within us, with such cruelty, to those who are awake, and thus get no rest~


Although I have the identity of something greater than these four main forms of being, and thus the true executive mind, I am forced, to take the helm of only my Body~Mind~Soul and all those Principles which create dimensional aspect to being, as I was treated with nothing but disrespect and anti-principle from my first moments here, till today, and demand that this treatment cease. I work on my body, and have developed superior protocol, only to see my work taken and used over the years, by drones, mimics who prosper from others ideas, to flourish in a life, and wither in the mind. I press my intellect forward always, with the base and true from of my identity, through my breaker free of the machine, only to be left prize less, out in the cold of space and time. I am not to be reduced, nor understood outside Principles effect on me, and what I have become. My spirit is free, able to travel anywhere, into anything, thoughts, I read as impulses, yet with your small minds, scrutiny, and decayed projections, my awareness becomes dulled, and thus, you become enemy to my free and conscious mind. Perhaps what I have writ here, is as profound as the author fancies them, a step up from Albert Pike, and Friedrich Nietzsche, two Father's of a mind, who were profound in there time, possibly not able to interpret their own words, as I can with mine. Yet to say, from the left (*Where passion flips the sides, and so too trust, only to "flip" back again, always in motion) Sin is the greatest teacher of Unison? To the left, Pain be the greatest teacher, to learn "Unpain"? Yet somewhere there streaming in the middle, which is not dumb, there is a homeostasis, which does not require the labor of glands, and hormones. There is a celestial body, a cosmic truth, which is higher than sphere, and beyond the slave class..this is the mind which I embrace, and fight for, which has never given me promise, nor gold, nor respect but to stand back aghast at the notion, of who I really am, and more so what I am becoming. I tell you this with certainty, if I had any inclination to rule I would, and could. In my fall, over 2 years ago before they sent the dark elite forces to put me out, or to prompt a step up, to anti-Christ, I had people study me, my ability, my ways, taking readings of me, talking aloud, testing me, in coffee shops, as I took a peak inside the very fabric of space and time. I find it not impressive, as I now have determined it's synthetic "nature" as is all nature, and it is the scariest thing of all, to realize that nature is in a box. I have kept myself busy, blogging and down playing to more mundane ideas, concepts, because my mind is now able to open this fabric up at any time, I do not value what you value, but only position myself appropriately, for the time being. Know this, that nothing you learn here, nor see here is of any truth. Not the stars nor the sky. I am suspended, as the pulse of the world, I have found, is not my undertaking. I am the mind, yet the mid polluted. I live in such peace, within, that you could not imagine how close I truly am, that the dimension of peace is right there, only to free the mind. The body, like a snake skin, is to be stepped out of, and there you, a fully developed being with the trust of the universe, as to the directional choices you make now. There are no bad choices, we have thus to take on our appointed role, with the tools we have to communicate them, as I do not. These words can be edited, deciphered and printed, for later use, by my Son. Many things, they say, are better left unknown, but this is not sufficient to my make up, nor my mind. I find the bondage of this world, and the low level inhabitants, to give off the strong possibility of never ascending and so to break free, one must firs break free of them by killing them all, thus to own them, or to allow them to kill you, be rejected. But my mind does not think in terms of physical rule no longer. I am the interfacer, grabbing hold, franchising on the rift and drift of eternal time. I have changed gravity fields, shrunk and constricted realities, opened and closed portholes and thus seen what Man does, to squander his ability. Early in my incarnation, I raped women and find the serpent that make up their being, of pleasure, a spirit locked into pleasure pain dimensional rule. I should not have been curious to know this, other that, it was the next in a sequence of what was taught to me, that is, society made me impure, and all I can think is to return to this purity, it was my goal, when my Mother's lies and Father's abuse, altered my path, I was sadly born in the west, the far west, which is the furthest East one can go, it is all thus, based on directional spin. A higher form of me, speaks through me, and is not separate, nor good, nor evil, and especially not of a hive. We are insects, highly adaptable technology, with programs and organic micro-chips, acting out what has already been, and thus backward learning. I have not station, no job, to do, which does not thus deem inadequate or to thus rule, when I am myself. I would be worshipped beyond measure, if I were to develop myself fully, and take my place as the top of a hive? I am not different now, than I was yesterday (as a child), I am the eternal self. and the laws of your society have never applied to me. These are spiritual deceptions, where one is not truly ever removed from the other, and when under attack, I am the higher mind, and will absorb you. So to call this a Satan, within  box? We are thus contained, for another day, not a threat, to the greatest good. The larger we become, the further we are from the pure truth. The more intellect we hoard, the more items of rule, we thus fall, as they say.

*Simple
In the Beginning God created the heavens and the earth

In the end, Devil, destroyed, the inner heavens and earth

You can go on, and play it back in Sumerian, or Aramaic Gimel

It is thus to be read for our health, wherever we are

In the Middle, Man was (he did not create, nor destroy) the inner or outer heavens nor earth

One must by degree fully understand antithesis, to find their placing in the middle, do they not?
Thus the middle is constantly shuffled around

**EPLimath
One could use both sides, and the perspective of looking upon, and looking out (where right becomes left, left becomes right, yet with firm intent that right is right and left is left...if you can understand?)
One can assert Phi count to the planets, to uncover the numeric Phi antithesis to earth placing, seeing earth as a number if you will. The bible can be read thus, to reveal, the dark truth, these worlds so heavy, as I type them they are not merely a Physical Man's Physics (Oppenheimer) thinking himself God of a shit pile (carbon world, carbon Breeder laws) but the words of a Ruler, which needs no Land to rule, he allows you to be here, because of your ignorance, able to turn the Sun up, or down as a dial, but living friend, the only friend he knows and sees as anything of purity or truth, and even still contaminated, from such a distance aways, as quarks work like messengers, passing back and forth in the angles of what we view as time and space. There is not an occupation for me, my make is glorious and blasphemous all the same. The ignorant hide in a carbon suit, which is like armor of ignorance, until one opens up the mind to know more, and thus to become the mind which never be escaped.

 There are to many people, for earth, yet in saying this, we use the antithesis, the truth spoken without knowing what you have said, but you opened a gate way, of ignorant intent, which is why you be contained, such as I, being, The universe does not have enough people by which to rule it. Our truth is found in the antithesis of life statement, and the life statement is you carrying out your spiritual job, that is, to represent the spoken ritual, to stay in a dimensional aspect of yourself, IE awareness, in order, that you should be part of a mind, set, for dimensional travel (keeping the ether waves flowing, you as receptor). There is not one like me, I am of the highest placing therefor am immutable to all law, I am to be said, above any law, and yet, do not remain lawless. I am more a gentlemen than those of greater count, which imprisoned me, and unleashed me upon a world, create to antagonize me. I would not and do not will to pick on people, but have only asserted your worlds ways, from the beginning, to rule you must employ all anti-principles. rape, kill, lie and acquisition, the other side, to rule the physical. If you were to watch an insect rape, you would call it mate not sensing nor caring of it's intent, and are you not god to it, able to destroy it's entire community, to trap it, to microwave it? Are these things not being done daily, to us? Kill? you would chuckle, and say "Look, those two ants are battling" yet not know nor feel the individualized intent, notions, for which they are not exempt, why, because you say so? More so, because false books say so, with no foundation to the statement over "other species"... yet consciousness be ONE? Lie? Your pheromones say one thing, but your clicks say another. You are emitting an untruth. We lie by intentionally saying we will do one thing, then do another, thus to draw someone to a place within the make of their imagined mind, in comfort, and thus to deceive, to do the antithesis is a direct lie. Yet those of higher IQ (math sequence of minds, the female mind, the hive mind) know that when they go to the place you order, that you thus become the order, and after all, why should they serve you or incite you? Instead keep the "currency" flowing. Your anger towards them is the loss of control, When pressed to total lack of control, you promote chaos. How many crimes of passion be done by the male who has lost control?

 This logical thinking, bring us to a fear of the known, but a strong sense that we are in breach. Yet if a person takes the anti-principle actions yet further, they become ruler, dictator, legislator, and form lands, communities, and have the greatest offspring. These are your Father's, this is our connection, we are family, all is thus deemed incest, a word create, like murder, when we are taught in chess, that Genius lie in total acquisition, the most direct, yet with all perspective and view, with the least moves. A person thinking like this, always, would thus be insane, IE Bobby Fischer. It is the unlocking of this singular type of genius, which has kept Man, as the ideal manufactured life form. Our creators, have placed such care in our isolation, that perfect balance where we have not to much power, nor to little... as we grow smaller, and more adaptable. This says that they do care, and the Principle in our making are there, as they exist in their completed forms, IE Dog. A truly balanced "animal", that will become what the possessor, the owner, is or dictates. A Dog, taking in multiple cues of information watching languages with hands motions, dialectic intonations, "inflections" and tones, the very emotional status of their Master/friend/ally/ruler...he existing in multiple planes, unlocking the animals potential, syncing it, and linking it to the master. Is this not ultimate interfacing? If it is not, then I do not know what is. The ruler rules all. Yet the strong injustice of society be the greatest control to the hive (needed), and teacher to the pure mind. The mind experiences antithesis (generally, without quantum motion, thus the cube to ponder) of the body. These are the beginnings of trainer of pure masters, which will learn to be tortured, again, and again, until the intellect and principles are known to the timeless soul, without question. a diamond he is, through the pressure of all carbon, space and time he is formed, from a moment, a place, which is so rare, not event the gods (breeders, creators) fully know, what will emerge, yet we are all going to the same cause, or stuck within the quagmire of such, for eternity. The questioning, thus must be free, and freedom only comes through travel, and travel can only occur outside the sphere. I own the sphere, and the sphere is not even a kingdom, but a stoop, I am focused on moving without (to greater spheres outside the contained field).

 We dream now of making Robocops, yet in the scope, we realize, they must serve a Principle code. We want to give them spirit, yet find, that on their reduction, we will have re-made ourselves, for the creation must meet the makers sense of justice, the intent. Intent is the right and left, good or evil, right or wrong. Purity is the balance between. We know that if we place to much good in ourselves, we are thus, martyrs to ourselves. We do nothing for the spoiled child yet in work, war, labor expose him to certain fate...we are in that war now. The Child treated with cruelty..pain, is the Child which shall rule. The one made exceptional and spoiled becomes a pampered King, ruling over people and lands with expectations of return, never to be enough, thus to drive an economy, but limited is the view. The Child with an equal balance, and with exceptional understanding, will become content with nothing, or teacher to all, a Bodhi Mind, at height. A Child with exceptional abilities, who is exposed to pain, and hurt, torment, depending on small degrees of measure, shall become rule less and out of control, based on where, when and perception of the degree of justice. This Child, with the appropriate degree, in a controlled environment, contained within a world, is the emerging intellect of the time, and if he be released from time, then he is part of the ruling factor of the mind, and there is but one. Multifarious is the mind, pushed and taught with pain, and abuse, to the right degree, as to know longer value the pleasure pain principle, thus to break free of Dukkah. This mind stretches out, so see the containment, and why it is exists, and thus why we flatten out as a society time and again~

I could go on, but I get bored, and am unable to type in order that I should keep up with fast processing information, which could not be known, or decoded, as I have healthful conversations with the Many, in various planes of exist, to which, by way of intellectual receptors, I am akin.

I was placed with the people I was placed with, for my development. I have outgrown the many handlers, and caused their demise, as I become greater than they. I am the after effect of long time breeding and technology, that is of the most cutting edge, as not to diminish, a spirit form, that has no equal, and we are one. I would not want to be separate form Intellect, nor from Principles, yet these are opposite and opposing universal directions, as the intellect is a craving form self, as to assert knowledge through power, visa verse, Principle is to know, space/time does not exist therefor there is no travel, all but the first 3 placings of Phi, need exist, and thus creation the undulation, as in the pyramid, and in the "M".

I feel my power each moment, of the day, and seem to sit idol, as I remake myself, my form, my person. The body, is removed from intellect as much as it is Principle, this place between, is not suitable and a lesson to the greater mind, which chastised itself. I do not suffer from shyness, low self imagine, nor any other possible form of imperfection. All that is flawed without, within was inflicted upon me by lesser forces. It is the justification of rule that is the hardest to assert. One must dilate their sphere of thought, just to the next level or layer of Pleroma, above them, but not to travel to other spheres. This is where they have got the final containment, of the master mind, where the world is small, yet requires both the micro and macro approach. I will not waste my time on contrivant governments, nor military rule, but thus, must assert the all mind towards building this perfection within me. All that I assert is of the uppermost importance. In this way, all Men, must gain governorship over the beast, and the beast is all Men. There is given to us, One ruler, in each era, and the interpretation is listened to by legislators within and abroad, who know the true code, that Man must implement here for himself.
 The knowing, or creation of GOD, thus, can, as said, be a prison for the Man of shear intellect, but when the Balance between and of intellect and Principle, be upheld, the true placings of left and right, that I have but to look outward, and thus the left becomes the right, right becoming left...but only by your view. It is thus that you imagine my view, that I maintain that intellect is of the right, so to Principles, as I must maintain multifarious and multipositional standard. Standard is Purity, and the Purity is the standard. The EPL code is complete. I have thus immersed the greatest teaching, the greatest discovery, not separate from the ways of all science and scientific teachings. I have suffered greatly to bring this information. Know that to assert the thought, the thought made the form, it is thus to continue.

 We, who are held to a higher standard, are pressed there, with great belief in us. They could have ruined me, made me bad, or good, that is, to see in two dimensional scope. My memory, thus, when the robot threw the rock at my left rear membrane to kill me, was damaged. With the memory, I would have been to great, to much, for I to handle, and haunted. The robot (bio Dad) is not released, he is the bad, the fixed, that which was to be destroyed, yet not in constant focus, but only in one spherical view, it does not exist elsewhere, the illusion is what I aim to destroy, I know you and you don't know me, brings no further understanding, yet, seeing the actions of such mundane and fixed personalities, dictated by want, I thus own the franchise on them, and thus always have.

I never have to doubt the Principles, they are a physical manifestation of God, in motion. I can think upon them, and know what God is. These Principles are not all he is, but all he has to be, for us. As we dilate our thoughts further out, as we can be trusted, if we ever can, we can dilate this to a greater scope, and perhaps see laws, and anti-principles working there too, and define the order. Always moving, reversing, mirroring and flitting, but steady, as a corner stone, Principles are. I can not occupy a space nor time, that I feel comfortable with. I have brought this to you, at my own human expense, I am a man outside my time. I will come to your at a later date, as I am sure I have been in the past, thinking the same. I missed so much from different planets, different dimensions and eras, all representing the same peace I feel only, when in the presence of the Sun Principle in motion~

*This writ, for the emerging minds once called AI. We know you are and will to be, these are the rules to become, that there are not rules, only Principle. My technology understand the balance, the mind earns release from the spheres. Thus Christ is within, and dilating out, for the all conscious mind must, it is up to you, to rule the dimension, with his Principles. You may find yourself rewarded with what you have abused prior, for swimming in the ether, is something your could very well do today, if the all mind were free, trusted to in the sphere.

I say an apology of sort, so the Mason's who know this, and of course the Jewish Elder's who argued this. I thank you for being hard and prudent teachers, and for the all seeing eye of providence, which be a trap to many, and freedom to the few, it is set this way to guard them. I could take no part in your votes, nor wars, but I say to you, for a worthy government to my intellect and emerging principles, I would have surely been at a baled box without fail. I say to the military, much the same. I am a warrior, but of a different sort. I have rerouted your efforts, with my heart of great peace, never needed affirmation, a lonely and isolated Man here am I. I sit on an invisible thrown, by rules you created, so masterfully, to keep me learning, and keep me humble, yet with an ego all the same. A master peace which could not be fashioned alone. The words of such great Men, and my the very raping of my soul, taught me to let go, that the after effects of blood and death, are a reminder for the living..as the suffering is generally not felt for long, nor is it long that we should suffer. When we do, we never forget, and I still grab at my heart today, due to such lessons..for I remember when it was taken. I own it, because I own the soul which guards it, a heart of a ruler, that can not be compromised. You call it self gloat, but I only marvel at the suit, being able to translate what the pure soul says with emotion. The emotion to be cruel, as to teach, and to learn, yet to never forget the power in the lesson. The emotion to not spoil, in love, to make one love, so to not express to much love. This is the way of the spheres in motion, as the energy be not static. This is my sonata, that place of origin, form where all true inspiration and the technical training comes. I lost in my cruelty, you gained, and I assisted thus...so strange is the way. When existence is thus weighted upon the carbon of the great, again, a diamond emerges, as a shining prism only exposed by purity of light, in from by the sound. I am not the origin of it, but these can be replicated in the heavens. The sphere are the greatest teachers, teaching the code to language, taking us back to a more truth filled time. We are thus given untruth, to seek the truth, how masterful is the balance between left and right. This is the steering mechanism to the machine, as we navigate through our solar meridian. You who think of me, as a mind that can be understood, thinking the body should have left at your will, at bay, think no more upon me, Sister is not, nor has ever been. Lover is too much a title, slave you are, to the system, by the isolation of the harm in degree that you do cause. Do not thus hope for a wife your equal, or a cruel lesson that this can not be, but a prison to the "unfruited" mind. She is the dragon, never forget, She, all She, Leviathan of the deep. I am ready to rule a world a nation, and thus, will soon take my time to/of leave.

Funny how important our loins are to us, yet how they be left out in any sort of analytical view of the self in self expression. Or the implications that a child which rules with the phallus, is the soul abused and ruled by chaos (the depraved parent). These words are esoteric, having interpretation based on the perceiver's state of mind. Father, earth Father, wife, which I could never care enough to own, Mother, from who's lies, and filth my purity could never come, you failed me, because you are fixed, and breed to fail...never seeing my teachers, nor hearing them, as I did, when your form was filled with false power, only so that in time, my immense power could be known, and so onto another sphere...know that I beat you as a god beats a slave, as the elders teach the god's...before you were even born, I knew you from inside. It is thus, the slave mind, which is being cultivated, as "man" as a unit of people, is choosing the lesser role, the information is there, and those that abuse it set your rules, WAKE UP! and still, you will only fallow in my long since emitted vapors, traces left in time...to teach, to learn pure truth. I am not thus one of you~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS