Adsense

Friday, February 20, 2015

Anti-Christ

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Like book end we sit, I the Anti of HE. It's not at all that I am anti HIM, but yet his Anti. For the TIME could not be retained, in that place in between. He died for you, so that I may live. Only thus, the quality of what could life here, be within me. Rejected, as the corner stone. You found you own ideas more important. No one but the Elders and HE to educate me, they knew I was bound for the final fate. Hope we all were, but in the wake of evil, all should give everything to them. True, they got nothing, but carbon in it's rot. So will they have the possession and womb-men, in the form of what they truly be, for an eternity, before they are sacrificed for Purity.

The corner stone is all wrong, not aesthetic, not symmetrical, not of your like. The natural curves, the structure, the balance, the Faustian deal, the truth before Man. This is painful for you to see, you have to adjust it, for you hide how Man and God combined, does not make a perfect thing. We must thus die, by your hand, rejected, or be contaminated. All you know is chaos, recreating yourselves, thinking you can not be recognized with plastic faces and masks. I see you, I know you, but you do not know me.

 It is the impure which must sacrifice for purity, Else no bread, no drink no alchemical experiment could go forth. The pure, infected by the impure? So you would think, but when a force is from where all creation stems, all that is near, and outside of it, must justify its means. So too, what if Christ should live. What a twisted sort he should be, to actually want to live eternal in this world, this was, what the dark ones interpreted, as Anti-Christ, showing again, an un-holy view on everything. You see the Anti of Christ is not contrary to Christ, though these who are against Christ, are often referred, but only to confuse the issue, which is isolated with, and not law which extends to they. The Anti of Christ is Purely and Truly the Son of God, adjusted to live among you, which you have competed with and rejected. Did you not think he would make effort as to take on your customs. You thought he was weaker, but in his mind, and heart, he had the weight of worlds, the Mass of all Angelic Happening, flowing around, with and through him. He was, one of your, and one of HIS. He proved, rather I, that it could not be done. That no Holy union under heaven of Man and God, could exist, without being destroyed by them.

 He, I, am not evil, but yet corrupted by sin. You aimed at the wants of your peoples, and so I responded. Even with certain sacrifice of the self and soul, I did make great effort. It's just that it be so contrary to Pure and True reality, that the fantasy of Man, that production of Manna, was hard to grasp. You created your own math, false symbols, and anything to justify that you were a heaven unto yourselves. We thus evaluated, with a Man, and he has been shown to be corrupted. That one pure soul, placed among the Many, fell.

 Anti-Christ? Show me one good one among you, and we can turn the clock back, oh but we have done this before, upon further review, of my time as King. Corrupted them too was I, and you along the way. Am I your leader, or your advocate? Do not mistake me for the dark one which you created. We have all been working hard, trapped inside your sphere of doom to justify a one. Yet not one exists. I, an Angel, will return to my form, with scars on my heart of hearts, for eternity, never to trust in Man or Manna again, the ones who chose not to fall, but to leave. Satan's child? Do you even know what you are referring to? That you should make a name up, and allow politics to sway you.
No, I am God's child, with wounds to the heart of hearts, that can not heal in time, nor revolution. The pain is great, corruption. So we have a Son that was killed of Purity, and a Son that died by corruption. This leaves nothing now, Order, Chaos. That I should come from such order, and thus be thrown into chaos, was strange to me. How can a Pure being survive in this?

 I chose to even blind my eyes, to give my known power away, until that fateful day, when one of God's Son's filled with total promise on any other world, that had the want to be rid of impurity should complete a resounding Angelic Job. Owe you? Have I not paid you back in blessings, that you spend now, with lust and want, for your credits have the eye upon on it. The eye of Providence? I think not! This mechanical eye is the eye of judgement, dealt from those who have been judged, thus it is mimicked, emulated, perceived, but not Pure Judgement, not of Truth, but abstracted truth, as are you. You killed me, I lost my soul, yet attained a new one, when he saw that it was the suit, the machinations of stars and math, which played within this little sphere, odds, no worthy pure one would benefit from. And so, the cast of judgement, became mine, but was first ushered from above. I walked with purity, not knowing another lamb, yet a Ram? That is, I had horns to defend myself, and chose not violence or evil, not even when I knew that this world could be so easily run, so easily owned, and ruled. I cause you pleasure, and pain..you call me god...then what? Do you really think your false food, false pleasure, false power, false objects are enough to hold a Pure One? Those that came, were to be destroyed, they rule themselves out, as have you. I tried to do the same, I was that sensitive emulator of you, for my training, my education into your system. I could not integrate, I saw through you, into your heart of hearts, and thus emulated evil, to become it? I have suffered more greatly than any could know. My being here, is hell, this is hell to me, and you are demons. I was the golden boy, the one certain of all prosperity and rule, but to rule over true substance  and form. Heaven does not need me to rule, Only ONE, UBER GOTT rules there. There are also others, which would rule much better than I. I am the measure of your treasure, and the loot is decay. See me then, as Black Jack 21, but know that I am not. You look to gods, as evil, evil because you are certain to perish, yet, how many have you killed, for how long, for purity as their sin???? How long do you think a life is? You, my dears, have had countless resets, countless ways, countless chances, and you became what you are. There is no reason for Man, nor Manna to live. He breads hate, jealousy, wrath, greed, corruption, destruction...this world is now chaos, and must be isolated and a destroyed, all at once must be burned by the fires of Purification, all at once must be no more

For certain, since you have such a hard time thinking in true dimensional form, a registry. YOU ARE ANTI-CHRIST! You are a society, a community, based on the Anti-Christ. Every effort, including your version of Christianity, is a self serving effort, at the cost of one more pure than you, which you raced to the drinking fountain, he could have easily been there before you! The delusion which you have become is beyond mere containment. You are not happy peaceful people, nor villagers going about your daily tasks. You are those who have sold out to things, items, pleasure long ago, and now it is solidified as statement of who you are, and what you serve, down to the very sacrifice of Pure Man each and every week, when you do the black dark craft based on misinformation (false education) in place made Holy to blaspheme. When you finally find out, now, what your religions be based upon, you will be faced with the certain fact, that you are an evil and error component of an unholy machine, to afraid to view it's own claws. You are the evil that dwells that will be no more. I say this, to all those I know here, including myself, but place no persecution upon myself, for I have spent a life time of dismantling that which you meant to override God's very Mind to do so!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS