Adsense

Thursday, May 21, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

All these damn experiments are only placing more power in my thoughts. There is nothing my mind is not connected with now, and yet I am the same. My feeling become the thoughts and feelings of the sphere, and the sphere is becoming a better place. The weeds shall simply wither up, and die. I am in communion with the Father. I am however, in body, and impure stain on the world, just as you are, so I ask daily, for the Father, and his Angels, which are real, to destroy every part of me, that is false, impure, and it has not completely happened yet. I am beginning to think something quite amazing is taking place. Do not place faith in Man, he will let you down, place faith in only Purity and watch what that Principle does in Will. I don't know to convince people those who have searched, will find, and they too, are a part of the vested mind.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS