Adsense

Monday, May 18, 2015

EPL is something very amazing~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 EPL is something very amazing. This discovery brought new hope into my life. So many events, that were not unlucky, so much as outright blatant spiritual warfare on me, through out my life, caused me to shake my head over and over again, until I finally followed the trail. I have written about this extensively, however I feel blessed in this day, to know that there is a weapon, that was given to those who are such a threat to the agenda, that they require constant personal monitor, and frequency mind control attacks. Even as I write this now, that frequency pitch changes. I had used my mental mind focus to manifest what most see as evident today, as far as being that final factor anyways, for I did not see those who were in the trenches, my eyes were shut to the reality.

 As I began to demand things turn around, that call out, of emotion created a stir. To many of us are taught that our voice doesn't count, that all is purely circumstantial, however I am a presence in this universe and on, no matter if my name or my title means anything to the current status and scope of life...I believe everyone is heavily screened, all is planned so when I see people who supposidly got lucky or made it rags to richs, or what have you, there is always an agenda. I know this, because when I did rise up, I was personally attacked, often times people even coming to my front door, and have spoken on this issue. There are those, who would raise such a stir in the world, if their names, personality and knowledge were to effect that greater sphere of understanding. So I believe the model I came up with, and the scope is one of great esoteric importance.

 This mental mind focus is truly what we have to fight with. It isn't with the fists of the body, but those weapons of the imagination, the soul, that only have their true potency, with a purified being. Sure I have said and done everything anyone else has, it is that part of that pervading life experience. We are not living in a world which supports this, and so it must be deconstructed, as well as to deconstruct Man. Man, his temples, his streets, bare the signs of an alien agenda, we have outgrown our devils and masters. Exposed to this, we can not continue, is simply will not work. It isn't at all right, that we should be shuffled about, obstacles placed on one life, when luck be placed with anther, for the shear benefit of an unseen group. a force of impure means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS