Adsense

Thursday, May 21, 2015

On Her shoulders, lies our fate~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


Know that no one is wrong, these are just varied observations, convex, concave, negative, positive..those degrees of separation from Purity. Thus infuse Purity as rule, and watch ALL those corrections thus be manifest...in you, I a hero, then you, and we are that support of the Pure Son, undeniably supreme. TOGETHER WE HAVE WON, alas, it was always there!~

 You, Man, project a want. This too, reflected unto "SHE". She is the Pure womb-man, your creation. You took the reigns, you made a statement, you excited a field, and you watched which fires grew, the fires consumption. You stood back aghast, then plotted and planned, initiates, to keep it contained, to shift the blame entirely...through shame cast upon your society...KANE/Cain!

 Oh but I have been you, quantum jumping, feeling my "own power" then too see, I had to bow to another, before me and long before him, unto I was the chosen fated, to be the blame for Man, and thus womb-man.
\
I dug in deep, then walked with agony, I watched my world now, unsupported, crumble.

She is the answer, and the dilemma, not a mystery to me, not at all, not in the least~

She is the blank slate, a canvas, and reflects that inverted you.

Thus those who seek the Pure Truth, the Truth in and of Purity, itself, will not be denied.

I bring you an amendment, though I stood alone, for so long, until now, tired, drained, the feeling of all abandon hope, loss.

May the return of IMAN, that pure and celestial Son, shine forth, into all regions and zones. May we identify with the Principle of Purity, no longer Sacrificing to press away our awesome and powerful, loving and merciful God, who has killed none, KNOW THIS!, for those offshoots are false doctrine!!!

UBER GOTT supreme.

Go forth, place your works into those words of EPL which resonate within YOU!

Spin, connect, change, better, alter the field, but to that original state, that field so longs to be. No longer isolate, nor alone.~

I penned these words, assumed as derelict, a homeless Man, attacked. I penned these works from borrowed sources, within the Masonic Empire, on computers, connected to that one super computer, that has truly always been, in this world of isolated matter.

That materia prima exists, upon the gyration, you will discover THE FLICKER, there is LIFE in all Life's bounty.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS