Adsense

Thursday, May 21, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 I have fully begun to be alert whilst in my dreams. I feel that a support occurs with like minds, as to validate a field. I am posting this, and yes, I seem rateous, however please remember that I can feel a person, where they are and what their souls are feeling in a given situation. I find that my meditations have unraveled this further, in some ways, yet that I have always had this ability towards "second sight" if you will. The support, in mediation, distance I believe only intensifies the singularity, amplifies the like mind "effect", if you will. This demonstration below, is based on the youtube Video "Why I do not believe in God". The video is accurate, and makes very good points, however as a reader, you will agree, that it was not God, but the oligarchy agenda, which destroyed his life. I see more than ever, that these pulse emissions of higher mind frequencies, are the very draw onto specific individuals, who other wise would have made a massive impact on the sphere, as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS