Adsense

Sunday, May 17, 2015

"Like a child of neglect...

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

"Like a child of neglect, they keep back our very development and falsely claim themselves god's, by way of their very vial acts"

We are all being "Retarded", and yet charge one another with this title. It is what human comedy be based on, shifting the truth, as to then laugh at this projection of self. "you are me when I can punch you, you are not me when I mock you". Without sadism, humor would not exist, in it's pure from, humor charges the universal law, as a farce, in it's assertion to entirety/completion, as it is far from any authentic stamp, branded within pride of ownership, by?

 I remember years ago, I sat before a preacher, who had no passion to change others, but to be a spectacle, for hire, for payment. We spoke, and I came to the logical conclusion, seeing his and the churches hypocrisy, which be in full bloom today, just wait until tomorrow, that I needed to know I did it on my own. What I meant, was that I needed to know, that God built me to be equipped to follow things through to their entirely on my own, with the tools he gave me. For you see, I came across, so long ago, a fundamental err, that reveals something.

 All would agree that God does not work in our lives the way we are initially shown, We can not see him or here him, as an identity. This is precisely what causes so much speculation about "his" identity, by degree, leading people miles away in varied directions. Further, I was stating, that my life experiences of God's teachings, through hardship, and inequality of treatment, needed to match up with his final lesson, when I finally excepted him...after all what does that mean? Well nothing ever matched. There were so few answers in the 90's. The Reagan era 80's hung over those in the 90's with ignorance. All that was really occurring was the greedily rally of those who sough tech and stock, as a means. The world, my limitations and ultimate forced identity, the straw man, which bound and limited me from any true expression, was happening in more young Father's households than I could ever guess. I didn't have any idea that the world was going through the same brain wash, the same mind control, that had this obvious synthetic stamp placed upon it.

 Now I know that the way God works, is beyond those invisible rulers, ignorantly and blindly asserting themselves as God, simply due to the fact that they got to the well first. I am often angry as to the default which exists. I can bring my mind to such a heightened state, and makes such an impact with my very thoughts. I feel that total connection to all the world, and all that stretches for through the all, and far beyond, as that permeating mind culminate, which shows it's presence in those vast reaches, that disvalidate everything you may assert is going on her, and still, I wake up bound to the stars, bound to an identity, bound to a certain sway of luck, bound to a certain exposure level to influence. What I was referring to is the luck factor, that reveals the inequality of treatment person to person. This one breach, to control, is what reveal the entire thing, as unjust mock of real experience. This, made me feel like I was sitting in a bad movie and just had to ask for my money back, yet there was no one to complain to...so we look up to God.

"The harder I work the luckier I get" implies this, and is ironically in Donald Trumps Book, get rich and kick ass...It should be titled GET RICH OR DIE TRYING (but I think that was taken), because most good people die. Good, as in the sense that will of deviance, be recognized early with this highly sensitive and rare type, who sees the world as it should be. Each step in this false mock of a universe is a painful reminder of the fact that I must show child like fascination, to prove myself superior, by simply going through the maze that

 We are forced into this world of ridiculous notion, that implies our jailers both despise us, and do not know how we work. When I say we, I am not referring to the vast majority, but that 2 in 10,000, of which Jesus spoke. Further to assert, that I am not at all the soul identity, that the body be, they don't ever remotely match one another. The only power I have, expression, is rebellion, in the do nothing state, which within the prison of this form, leads to the chaos order of depression, hatred, loathing and on. The universe is not authentic, and therefor this body that be directly connected to such phenomenon be also not authentic. When others view me, they contend the same notion.

 This was why Jesus be described as an ugly strange Man. He was born into the suit that was decided for him, he had to chose a default that had no true influence, direction nor power, but to be roughly, sloppily commanded forth, in a universe of Electromagetic binding.

My nervous system prompts me to say and do things which occupy most all of my time. In this time. I will not longer except the donut and feel at all gratified. I will not feel the opposite way. I do not except the isolated choices, they are not Godly, and do not prove a godly means nor end product. I do not believe that this will all just end up right, there is a doom and gloom which hangs over faulty products, and the answer doesn't lie in being an "infomercial" sell out, where there be any monetary gain, on the string at all. I have subjected myself to a life that works to oppose this, and felt this impulse very early, there is a knowing, that it is not real, that it is false, that true hell awaits. The competition between peoples proves that to succumb to the notion, that polarity is all that be, is to buy the farce of this existence.

 Sometimes I feel as if there was once choice, that extend limitless to God, but when I think about it, there was always this foreboding, since I can remember



Water ripples from the Glass,
 held in Electromagnetic containment

It has been rare, I have ever heard authenticity from any ones mouth or being. To move in this solution means to move on a track, else you are off track. I don't buy it! 

 So when I witness valid theories, which were blocked by way of direct influence, that hold valid, I try and ponder these items, expand on them, with the only mind I can trust, something our Overlords obviously don't have access to. I further this thought strand as the notion, that the Bible describes exactly an Alien invasion, nothing needs to be changed, but the debunked, ideas of default priests and preachers who are indoctrinating the doctrine. I further see, that the Bible was writ, for the most part, as statement to this effect, both Old and New Testament allude to this, as two sides to the story, or as Positive and Negative assertions to the world and it's forced command of such synthetic stamp and means. 

 If I were to observe water rippling, in a contained field, with a prism effect, this solution would have to be capable of charge, just like water. Further, the solution would have to be sensitive, malleable to the environment around it, as to change it's very molecular composition. We see that the symbols do in fact change, on a molecular structure or scale. The forces are making effort to stop me now, bring up odd notions of nervous system prompt, from such passed events, I have long since contended with, so there is no hold on me, as a true being, as a force. Freedom is thus in my words, in my way, and to be near me, causes a strange stir. 

 We will undoubtedly push away those who can help us, and except those with a chagrin smile, who do malicious works, for it is in our programming. People need Jesus, that externalization of leadership, superior, as they make mistakes, always, and are never correct, even when they follow him, it is botched. Christ has to become a program module, that is literally excepted over the default. This is why all those who assert this finite zero point will, have in fact been duped. You are not a King, you are certainly not a Queen, you are however lost sheep, from a flock, that is now isolated and stuck within a prison, enticed by a false promise, in this everyone has fallen. 

The water Ripples, ripples to a tune, a hum. The electromagnetic machine resonates from with the center of this suspended state and is further held, by means of the same measure, on the without. The avenues of circulation are not unlike a cross, as the energy must travel about the mock makeshift sphere, as to create what we think is perpetual motion, but is in fact a machine. There is a false Jesus, and I feel the notion that there was one, around the same time frame, becomes obvious in the way the machine be construct, as to counter any notion, any expression we may have, into a sort of bizarro state, yet expressed in translation, as to negate all notions, else the water/solution would ripple outward continuous, absent a control means, yet we see this reverberation back, and the effects of 7 and 9 year time repeats, 101 on the up, 101 on the way down. We have a warm fuzzy feeling, that is in fact, living in this negated state as being. We make an effort, we get only back lash, we diffuse the situation, divert the energy and thus call it a successful venture, and this repetition occurs constantly, a merry go round. There is no absolution, no continuance. We by books by those who when not charged by the object of money and praise, when we clearly see that this notion only serves rhetoric to a fault, in the pure spiritual sense. 

 You see this world contends in it's esteem there is no bad nor good, only patronage to those forces by which we be bound. The division of such energies, which there are only two, create an even split to six of each, this is how Fermion behave, this is who the astrological burn back reacts. If we began to look out at that great expanse, and no longer found beauty in it, but a prison, we would see, that like the child of constant abuse, we have indeed projected our single mind into a delusion of beauty, we just want to make things right, but nothing does the job. So it must be found in release. 

 We see that solar cults have asserted the solution of death, yet to press forth with that "dignity" shown to the one mind, which they embrace. I look at these many cults now, and realize what they were doing, as death is but a transcending notion. I am not asking the reader to drink coolaid, or gulp down gas, but what I am stating is that Schopenhauer and others saw this clearly. For it is either to gain liberation, in death, or chose life by fighting back. We have fought with our bodies, when groups like the CIA and MKUltra have shown that the war was always a mind war. I have gained personal liberation, and have shown that the freedom of my mind, has indeed permeated to and far beyond the mere electromagnetic impulse as notion. I firmly believe we are trapped in a prison, and that due to people who have pressed forth to liberate the mind on many levels, now 13 in fact, that this final piece has set alarms off in the machine, and pressed forth what our Alien/Demon over Overlord's assert as "The Purge". 

 If you watch Nicholas Cage (Coppola's) left behind, and compare it to the Kirk Cameran' version, you will see the intentional warning take place (the former showing Illuminati Kali agenda). That we are indeed are on the brink of a synthetic planned technological coming, that Obama and all other world minions are worker towards, and have been since the last new dawn. I use obvious math with EPLimath, I use truth in EPLigraph, I press forth esoteric Notions with GnostART, I state the life dilemma with GnostiCrok...because the world inside the grid runs by way of Gnostic Pagan influence as Magnetic rule, a certainty, and this is my multifarious means of expression. I do the things I do, without means, resisting as best I can all false notions. I don't hide when I do things which are pulses, on dates, of signatures, which I am largely out of control. I know longer except sedation as a means, nor abuse as a cause to admit a rebellion. "GO AHEAD AND FUCKING SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD! BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE AND AM SUPERIOR TO YOU FUCKING MACHINE, YOUR MATH, ALL YOUR FALSE WAYS!!!" .....

Yet, on def ears, does my plea set forth, only to ripple back, the equal but rebounding magnitude of my very emotional truth. So as to reflect on one solution, and it remains the same, as when I began this blog. THE SINGULARITY OF THE LIBERATED MIND. IF you are embarrassed to take the radical but much more accurate notions of EPL, then teach the methods without EPL claim, yet too without theft, for EPL has my heart, soul and mind placed into it. I feel it, and think it all hours of the day, and into the night, and believe in it. I see the instant effects each and every time. I am setting off a cataclismic ripple this week, that will not be arguable, I am fasting on protein, and taking bronkaid as a means to heighten my nervous system state (also as a breathing aid, since so much solution altering has limited even my breath). I feel the Universal back draft, of my outward cosmic rage, as the true unity of that 13th expression, no the forgery as such, which you will also see reflected. I am a direct part, and thus decedent to this infinitely liberated active mind. I vow to destroy this machine, infect it from within seeing it as an unnatural prison. Matter and Anti-matter bend to my will, but I am not GOD...I AM THE ABUSED BABY, THE CHILD OF NEGLECT WHO'S VOICE IS HEARD, THROUGH THE LANGUAGE OF ART AND EXPRESSION! Further, The color's spinning, are first and thus only language, and for this I will win no Nobel peace prize, in the wake of the keepers doom. I embrace the energy will flows through afflictor's and all earthly agents!

-I break the bank
-I break the false seal placed over my own freedoms and ways to learn and know truth
-I break the rule of child eating abusing energies 
-I claim this land as free, free of the expanse of machine
-I make myself a virus onto them who afflict me, and ripple my energies forth, into and beyond this false veil!
-I assert and direct the mind, in all I am have and do
-I have no ties, to this place, and am thus forced, by this false force, to be esteemed, held worthless to the chaos of chaotic order, and thus am forced to be called vagabond, within the home my Father created for me, where all my unfallen brothers are Kings, without competition to one another, but together as the working solution!
-I combine forces with them, and draw all energies under us, into us and purify the source and form
-You fed on us, now we feed off of you
-This is the perfect timing the repeats will not longer go on
-I flux this reality to be revealed in this moment as false

I TURN TO YOU FATHER, AND GIVE YOU ALL CREDIT, FOR I AM BUT A FRACTIONATED PIECE TO YOU!


-The madness will stop, the falsity, the brain wash, the limitation, the isolation, TODAY, NOW, IN THE MOMENT WHICH NEVER ENDS!

AMEN, SO LET IT BE
Infinitum Secretiore, let our hearts not doubt and press forth, TO LIBERATION


απελευθέρωση

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS