Adsense

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

To my readers~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 This Blog will become private. The 4 main books of EPL, Stellar Mass, and ROKbodhi123 are available on Amazon.com, for very reasonable prices, as I feel it is important to get this truth out. However from the limited viewership, and response, I think it best to put it up into the capitalistic machine so that it can work it's divine power there. These books will be added to, as well as refined, daily, yet are available now, in crude form, so look for updates to the books weekly, at the least, until complete this month, as dead line. By June 21st, 2015, which will be a turning point, the event IMPACT FORCE, in it's very center Nature.

I simply can not continue absent an income source, though I have desperately made every effort to place 100% of my time, focus, effort and passion towards this quest, of bringing forth this most pressing issue. The main issues to life, universe, and the future of Man, as a species worthy of existence on any plane  Hence Masteller's Principle Based Universal Blank Slate Theory} P.B.U. *Peanut Butter and "U"nion.~

 In order to gain access to the Blogs, a purchase must be made at the amazon digital store/shop.
Then feel free to E-mail me at ROKbodhi@Gmail.com, in order to gain private monthly access to this "forum of truth".

 Regards, and I thank you for imprinting this most ancient and secret knowledge of purity onto your very building soul, be well.~

Signed
Stellar Mass~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS