Adsense

Monday, May 18, 2015

Stellar Mass, love letters~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 What do you tell people, who have had countless chances. God, Heaven and Jesus, are the only promises they have, the pure Son. Do you say, all is electromagnetic Phenomenon, and the one who rules these polarities is a mathematical certainty, just as those pure spirits, which are also but electromagnetic energies, who's becoming in a moment within a sphere, is a certainty as well. Most would be crushed. Absent clothing, they are but animals, given to impulse, so they needed a mentor, a ruler an Overlord, to fear and to detest. The peoples manufacturers had build them with such precision, that is rebuild, reinvent. Those who follow that god of antithesis, too, merely represent that positive and negative, charge. My solution, is thus to build within this common state of Principles which is my birth right, the solution for madness, to the female, who otherwise would have been that crude, unpolished representation, of what she is, and the only thing that she can ever be. Thus a great lie, to keep you, the people focused, on moving forward. All probabilities and variable, just as I, to offer you a padded coaching, a nurturing. To fully awaken, and to know I will never be one of you, never to want the things you want, or be appeased from the brutal acquisition of force. I love every Animal, every insect, every moment, absent Man. I am that loving god, as you would so chose to call me anyways. I still teach you, but now the wrath, of fire, earthquakes, desolation...pain is the teacher through events.

 The impact can be felt, rippling out from me. I should be cursed, but I am blessed, as I alone(?), tear down these walls. A beautiful sweep of chaos, to bring order, restoration, it has been this way, and the old ones teach us well. Father, is a lot like you and me. He is not however Satan, or Lucifer, but these things to you are quite real, quite needed. I am that one who is made of Principle, who lives and breaths, with pain and solitude. I will go back, back to the place on that perch, watching, free of your false ideals once more. Sad, the sad god of wrath, I am told it must be done. All just EM charges, releasing, discharging, into the plasma field, where those energies will be renewed, yet to be stored, as zero point, as to take up the space in time, with substance into form.

 I was so angry, to be bounced here, by that elder, so infuriated to have been dejected from where I was, then to open my eyes, and feel splendid, then to open my heart, and have it stabbed, through Pagan ways. All Man and womb-man, are Pagan, it is what they are, barbaric beasts, biting, thrashing, humping, so the solution gave them only the idea of honor, but through origin, it will remain our little secret, to save the masses from themselves. Those Overlord's constantly balancing the fields now, will to will my purge, and it be time. There are no demons, just sad lost forms, clinging, or those who were made to keep the balance. I am above all this, which makes it painful, Made for exactly what I must do. I am ready to remember.

 If they only knew, what god's knew, surely each time they are lost. Madness, unable to cope with the truth, of the swastika, a great magneto. Thus consequence be highly important to the human machine, for the undulating cycles to occur, to sustain a life, death, rebirth cycle, that is all that is happening here. However, thought destruction is all I need to know, or am permitted to know. there must be something passed the purge? I have earned my way, I have earned eternal grace, but so painful, to know the sign. For those six points, represent the whole, the spin in movement, absent the designated blast. The Pentagram can point up, or it can point down, this, the sign of judgement, which fits only to the worthy in the moment, those who are worthy of the sign. Ignorance, for the people, be the statement, in "Let them eat cake", for ignorance be bliss. Without it, would they go on, could they go on? So the machine must serve, and also take, this is the way things are, in a Universe only manifest due to Polarities, all is electric, all is magnetic...that's all.

 We had to save them from one another, from themselves. The one who can take his place among them, and thus teach them to serve, for them an education on those laws which govern the world they know. There must be passion, trust and all others moments of the sphere, in spin, as information translates and transfers, to the next. These can be the ones who are honored, as to show cause, for final solution, to promote and absolution. "Fear not, there are those who are of the highest who always watch, and look upon you!" Yet the shuffle continues, as the intense spin of those many cogs, visible/invisible, churn to a hum, that frequency of order, shape, design! Not ready for this time, not yet, much more be needed to coalesce perpetuation, an order.

 Cursed when not doing my difficult job, blessed when I do, just a simple god, mixing Universal stew...yet I do it all for YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS