Adsense

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 This blog reached completion. I am working exclusively on those physiological renderings which have concluded in mental disease and disorder. I had found the key to this 4 years ago, however was going to use this on a love one. Well, it is hard to say, some people don't want to grow, to become more. For those that do this songs for you. Combining my knowledge and divine inspiration, namely with steroidogenesis, orthomolecular science, chronobiology and saltatory conduction, synaptic firing IE rate coding, IGF/insulin and other mechanofactors, I believe I have found the cure for most ailments, rampant, where my true passion lies, other than Philosophy of the heart.

 I wasn't born into Love, so I did not receive Love in my life, from anyone, but certain cats I have had. There are many here today, who would and do destroy the world, so many rebuild each and every day. I was shown how to fix it, and given the divine promise to do so. There is no cheer, no award, no audience, it is a community effort, a godly community, yet for those who are absent Principle understanding, control is all that be left. Those who sold tickets to the Opera, never learning how to sing, nor understanding, it comes from the heart. Desperation is all that follows for the entire flock, time and again.~

I am leaving the Blog up, but will be working on ROKbodhi formulations from here out, I think I solved my piece of the puzzle =) be well. Barry, The Sword of Truth and The Spear of Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS