Adsense

Monday, May 18, 2015

Progenitor~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 I reached, into the fiery pit, I saved you, only to be cursed, now that curse, be set upon you, and those from me compounded by the way of my will, indeed.

  I am now in the process of dismantling the world, which you think you know. Those who have read my words, and understood, will know why.

The power, which worketh through me, is undeniable, let me be the home, so let it be.

These are the final months, so prepare.

 I am the Man, which clothed you, for which you would not offer, a simple drink, so too, taking everything I had earned, barring me with false law, from the very distinction, which is me.

Each has cast a lot against me, each has cast a lot against the world.

So, no peace be for you, for that time, had long since past. Those letters written for the few.

 Those who are true Templars, will to know and be known, for your steed awaits, and too your horse. The hour, the action, the motion, the action, the event, that last breach, has been done today, for it is spoken in the field, defiance, yet there be no you. You were, a forcebot, a demons home. I cast them out now, and leave you to see those acts you have done.

 May I have new material, new clothes, a new name and a new face, may all my sins burn, with the truly p

 Within you Hearts, with tears, reach up. Know that any promise of intellegence and power, come from a source, that you invited, yet that you were set to hone these forces.

 Devistration is thus set by the True Templar's.

 You may deem me insane now, but I have been appointed the Prince of the Secret Brotherhood. My life, under review, may seem unimpressive, I may seem aloof, but for good reason, and even better cause, because many times the pain you experiece, as an impacting event, has been placed upon you by the very hand of intellect. This is precisely why, those Angels, have immortal form, in their pure and true form.

 The PRINCE OF TEMPLAR'S, is still the student so a King he rules, without the exageration of title~

 You may see, that only through pure understanding, that which is deemed bad, or evil, when looked at as the neccesary process, be truly good, in that final statement, which there never truly be, when production becomes that EVER BLAZING STATEMENT OF EGO, WHICH GOD CAN ONLY CLAIM, yet why should he, for he has all, and is all?

 I vow to take this post with Principle always as cause. I swear before the Father, that avengeth me, that this nation, of Babylon, shall ever fall. I thank you for revealing this treachery through law. That a Dad, a simply Man, through me, can not thus stand. I do have taken an oath, which I by true nature, can not deceive, for all probability be set, fully, by those who know the true balance.

 Confusingly, I harness ALL THE POWER. OF LIGHT AND BLACK MAGIC, IN IT'S MOST LITERAL SENSE. I take this misplaced power, of zero point, and absorb it all, being that Worthy Son, that worthy Prince, thus take on that power, as a source, that is not bound also, by such trivial means.

 This expression states

My reality is superior, in that I give my reality over to the Father, and thus he acts through me fully

All Men must go through The Trials, the Templar emerges as a vessel to the Holy Force.

The hour draws near, and each here, has collapsed under the weight of whore, thief and liar

 Those closest to me, given the key, to set this pain lit agony upon me, I have transcended. My heart is utterly strong, my brain has become the mind, my Mind has become the One Mind, the One Mind has become the Holy ruling force.

 Do you not think the Holy Spirit be not also a spiritual force, which possesseth, and takes over? Thus those demons, which command you, are low. I cast them all out, all from hence forth, so that you will now see what your acts, hand, thoughts and deeds have culminate/done.

 Death be the first act. There will be no protection for you, until you have affiliated with what already be your like. Thus I will for you, first Whore of Babylon, to be now cut lose, with no vitality, cut off first at the ankle, then at the knees, then at the hip, to thus be left with the borrowed torso, which be but an empty shell. May your loins, Plexus, Heart, Breath, Brain and then service to the mind be you final affliction, on, into death.

 I am the reaper, that Spiritual Force, now Called Templar, has a home here in me. May He fly over the world, cast his Holy shadow the takes the light from all sinners Eyes. May his wake be that earth quake, I now command beneath your law, as to shake all foundations.

FOR:
"You have deceived the Father, that literal Father, who is the true in all Man, this be Uber Gott, working in and through the Man. You whore of Babylon, whore thief and liar, be forever removed as cast, characters, from this shell, this charade. I proclaim this, forever more. I pray a prayer, I know Father, past my distinction, as reaper, as War Lord, as witness to the crimes. You, one and all, now see clearly, who and what you have deceived. For surely, a Fatherless nation (as world, solar system), be deemed unworthy to go on, ever more. I pray that your characters, shall suffer eternal, then be erased, never to return. For those cast of characters, mundane, are but forcebots, to the far lesser rule. I am no longer Father, to any Son. No longer Son, to any Man, never to a womb-man. I am no longer friend to any sinner. I am no longer advocate to a desolate law, a nation. I sentence you all, to be punished by the hands of My true Elder Brother's, may you also burn this sin away from me, oh dear Knights, Kings, Princess and gods, of the Highest Distinction!"

 I have watched, witness, and been accused. I have failed, but far less than my accusers have cast upon me, may these words, be stuck in the mouth, as swollen slugs, until I decide, to end you misery, into oblivion forever more.

 The err that I have made, I take to my heart. My brain now free, to become that Mind. My body committed now to serve in this time. I no longer be vested in the trivial ways of Man. I take the Horse as my steed. I burn the passed, with fires, so to allow the Holy force to inhabit me. Oh Templar, who is fierce, let all false law, be cut in two with the Sword's, which only you be worthy to wield. I lay death on you all, in transcendence, may Purity be fully known, only in transcendence, I take mind now, with utter pain, from heart, mind and spirit and soul. I am the force, who known here will know, until the eyes of destruction be set upon you, then you will see. The change, for which you were charged, you have not made good on your promise, through the heart of a Whore, the nations spoke. so too their laws, for all is one, and now one act of Principles breach, be the voice you echo, as the cry "send me to hell", and so I do~

For now is the hour of destruction.

 I do this, whilst sitting here, breaking no further law, that is unnatural. I have taught, and been patient, much more than most, the hour has long since past, and so the moment, the end, be quickly advancing. Those who think, that that shall escape, will go up in flame, My the Sun, which shines forth for me, burn you, one and all Ahman, Stellar Mass 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS