EPL-
INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL
"As the world shows false face, in order for chaos to seduce you, she reveals on critical factor, for you must worship her ways, a language, before you are even invited to submit, in this way, she has you. Chose Purity, and these false walls come tumbling down."
"So you say you want God to hear you, wonder why he wont? Have you bothered to stop blabbering at him in such blasphemous language, and thus to learn his?"
"I write these messages, in a bottle, as I cast them about an electromagnetic sea of confusion, for my Son, however you are only voyeur, is that not what this contraption on which I type means for you to be, is this not then how we learn, by the means of being that eternal passerby, until our feet beneath us, surmount to (a) side?
Saturday, May 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted. The reason the UF...
-
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL http://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php Gnostic Cosmogony Below is the summary of the Gnostic...
-
Annalie Cummings has come into the spotlight recently—but not as a mainstream public figure. Here’s a clearer picture of what’s currently k...
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS