EPL-
INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL
I am telling you, it's working
When I began to apply my sad, painful, hopeless tears and hopes, into this mind, I saw it all. This is the one mind, the superior mind. If more people could just get on board with this, with more intent, that will towards SOMETHING PURE, SOMETHING REAL!!!
So....feel me if you feel
Come on, feel me if you feel!
Do you feel me, do you feel?
If you know whats real, if you know the deal, your gonna feel with me!
Come on feel with!
If you know the deal, if you know what's real
Your gonna feel with me
You gotta keep it real, you gotta keep it real with me!
If you know what's real, if you know the deal
You gotta keep it real, keep it real with me
come on and feel with me~
Sunday, May 10, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted. The reason the UF...
-
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL http://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php Gnostic Cosmogony Below is the summary of the Gnostic...
-
Annalie Cummings has come into the spotlight recently—but not as a mainstream public figure. Here’s a clearer picture of what’s currently k...
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS