EPL-
INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL
To say, "I am the messenger" is truly to say, "I see a good portion of the truth, and express it, this does not make me one to follow, but rather one who simply delivers this information" IE Messenger of God, as to conveyed, the Pure Truth of Purity, as Principle...that's all. No one's asking for you check or money order. I personally did my best, and there are no perfect constructs. However I conveyed, by way of current available means, the best that I could offer, in the "times". ~
Stellar Mass
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL RIP TRACY TWYMAN, AMY ESKRIDGE, and so many others who were, I believe, extracted. The reason the UF...
-
EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL http://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php Gnostic Cosmogony Below is the summary of the Gnostic...
-
Annalie Cummings has come into the spotlight recently—but not as a mainstream public figure. Here’s a clearer picture of what’s currently k...
No comments:
Post a Comment
PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS