Adsense

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Canival IS MATH AND PHiLOSOPHY, a strange marriage~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

I guess, Dear One, I decoded this for you, as you tend to decode we Leaders of the Messiah movement, an event, to be sure, transcending, but never ending.

A,  Carnival;
If you could see what I see, daily. I see people dressed in strange costumes, weed being smoked like cigarettes, here in the ghetto. I see freaks, mutants, yelling at breakfast, at the top of their lungs. The most poised White Girls, working the Loaves and Fishes Park, to many to keep track of...seriously some of the finest girls you will witness here in Sac Town(e).


People dancing to a blues band, today, in fury costumes. Bums in drag. Men who served yelling out missions, as if they were reliving them. A Mardi gras of the Galactic kind? I find, this sweet woman of earth now sooths to seduce me, as if I won the first game, and discovered here truth. I am the damn king of this thing, but who in the hell wants to be. Heathens absent an orgy, I am that living Gonzo mind, an intellect that has already decoded the confounded thing, an item? To be sure, she is a jewel. I missed a lot, but then it all makes sense, from time to time.

Think it and become it, go ahead, give it now a try. Place spin, sex, want and desire, and of course pure purity into the will....you are alive, you are the dance, you can sing, if you want to? Well, do you? Do you want to LIVE, A LIFE, WELL, LIVED?

 The Coffee seems to never end, the lines move fast. Rap songs, dancing in my head, intellectual conversations I witness, as people speak freely, most of the time yelling it out. Vets who did some crazy ass shit, talk about their many kills, this one boast 100. I see love in the park, connections. half a damn pie, and a scone to boot, I saved my cake for later, here in the ghetto.

 I sleep on the damn side walk, park my ass where I please. I sleep pretty damn good these days. near the grey hound station. I pick up my glass today, and get a full physical this afternoon. I don't think so clear. The moment that ritual was done, it was as if I had to choose a side, I chose right, and battle with it daily, but I was hard pressed to do so. My thoughts freeze, unsupported by the field, in which many still delude themselves.

 I see the pathos and play before me. I realized LIFE ITSELF PROOFS FREGES GOAL, TO PROVE THE MERGING OF MATH AND PHILOSOPHY...LIFE IS THE PROOF..

 Certainly a strange marriage~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS