Adsense

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Insolent rude, foul souls in rot~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 First off, you know, I very much appreciate the viewers, who come to this site, in spite of my not doing "regular commentary".

 I found my way, to become master, of my domain, only to realize, there is always a greater master, but in this sphere, this realm? I feed on the useless, those bullies not worthy of Ascension. The moment lasts forever, I can revisit it any time, for time is an illusion, it does not exist.

 If I were to leave you with this, lasting impression, it would reflect were I was prior. It seems the worldly valu- is morality, and the loop of angst morality alone does cause. A moral objector?

 Bypass the insolent and depraved representations, a fragment of the lesser craft, a mind. They may tend to dabble in realms, where purity and this lesser force, do not meet. There is a silent war, and the world of the lesser magic, be quickly slipping away. Do not believe those who pretend, to only themselves, fooling themselves only, they are more powerful. They will be seduce into madness, and so madness be always there, as all they every had or have.

 We few, who are constantly exposed to the light, are protected, by the undeniable highest power, a power so pure, so mighty, we begin to become, the miracle workers, wherever we may go, we never truly wonder. In short, "Can't touch this!"...now you know the rest...a tempo beat~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS