Adsense

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

SHAH, The Law of 7's~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


 I look at all the symbols, with new eyes, seemingly outside the scope of one who has vested now 3 years into the study, see my research results here.

 These Spheres are for real...the most maddening aspect of my day, is that I have no home to return to, no base, no more self. Like my Song Shadow Man, I indeed am more so a projection, a relfection but yet the emanation of what I am today.

 Jesus Phallus would be pertinent. In it's relation to people respect for him, and the lust that always seemed to have been.

 I realize again, as I walk, the angles. I think upon the pentagram as I cast it in the moments. I curse more than I bless, many oh times, and those who resist me, no the power...it seems to come from me.

 The Son/Sun of God/Gott.

 That down pointing triangle truly a pyramid is Man, not Woman. As the outstretched "Y", goes on, a left and right, end result/end value/end product. These fractal go this way. The up pointing triangle, kept at a 2-dimensional value, separates Man from Woman. She eats her tail, a dial. The pointing pyramid truly triangle is kept within the scope of the down pointing...but remember there is no up nor down, only a flitting right and left...which way doth' it turn...this wheel or rather sphere, within a sphere, outside another sphere...to go on, to meet Phi.

 Look back at my EPLImath. The numbers are there. I decode another riddle, and see where I failed to sold others, like the symbol NIKE, all around us, as Saturn tells use something, a ring, a sweep...or perhaps our sister who is coming soon, will have a ring too?

 Ni...as in the world is near. K-----E, 5 spaces between, but in reverse, as the English language be...these brand ambassadors.

Of course you are suppose to think I am nuts, but it's why I had to change the paradigm, now the intellect excepts the notion. I think a thought, to it's mimetic completion, and see it instantly transform into a supposed original form...on youtube.


This is a grand game. The H, as in "H" street...lets see, on the far corner, as if red, blue, purple and green...of 12th and H is the Housing  commission, what does SHRA means in Hebrew? I find again a rhetoric, that the closest be "shah", meaning 7.


7 is Phi 8, the placing. Pointing back to validation, the law of 7's be one of perpetuation. Think it's not so? Then what is it that you think these Mason's do?


http://www.shra.org/Housing.aspx







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS