Adsense

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The 1001 club, the real 1001 club, emergent.

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 When I rolled into Citrus Heights, they called me an Angel. As that kid, toothless, as they all seem to be, looked at me, with black eyes, and said "I'M AN ANGEL TOO", laughing at the notion. I turned to the corner, after rejecting his proposal to come to his house on demand, to be his personal trainer. She was waiting there, with Gordo (her fluffy awesome Dog), and seemed to think the same.

 That was enough for me, to prompt.

 I try to touch people, but I am far from a Prophet, or a Messiah. I feel, that I am a grand mistake, though pre-known, another martyr to the cause. In my Mind, they call me the Anomaly.~


Such a strange and long year, to be validated, and to fight wars, those many, unseen. The obvious truth, be that all self agenda, will fade away, into the wash, as One Main Goal, be known, and asserted thus.

On the left, a continuous count, on the right, a spiritual math, this pyramid extends above, do we call this one Abraxis, so that we may attempt, to fully understand?

 So we are to take over, with Principle, that original cause, those, who have "filled in", are now asked, to quietly exit the building. There is a New Order, A New King, and the PURE SON, JESUS, AS A NOTION, A SOLUTION, A RESOLUTION, BUT BE CONTENDED, WITHIN EACH MAN, AND NOW WOMAN KIND, FULLY~

SM13, The 13th Son~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS