Adsense

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Clergy of Purity~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

It is perhaps that old wash out Dogma, may have it's true place, is this why we are so rebellious, to that return, to a the Purity of All. 

 Corrupt these people are, but they do not and thus can not see. These are my enemies, then who indeed are my True Friends. Those, who relish Purity, absent the stench, and sexual debasing, of rotting flesh.

But yet, involved, not proclaiming himself as an elitist, this Anti-Christ must be. One who is rather drawn to becoming Godly, and God like, by way of who he is, a memetic to complete. So he is not, at least on the surface, esoteric as it be, free from sin, yet the miracle is perception, and held to the connotation, let it be. That he finds himself unworthy as that center point, and lays himself down, prior to any episode, which may occur, Is this what be machinated and orchestrated, a King, absent his very Thrown?

 They flock to me, they want to pray with me. All day, they want to pray for me. Each meal, each place I go, deep in prayer, but they, as I, trying to understand...even in a simplistic way...why Father or Father's, was I placed in this place of utter exhaustion, but and yet total power. All that I will, comes to pass. And so lesson, to the World, may you all feel, and experience, what I have, and know my pain.

 Yet...I can not get hired, ironic, as all people want to sign with me? What is this then, but a grand set up, for the very Son of who you esteem as Anu, the Father, having to be turned away, based on the rhetoric a contingency, a mass effort, to over throw natural, profound and Titled Order.

 The replacements, the lowly, they work together, as demons, half baked, half made, in order that they keep the illusion spinning, which I shut down daily. They think I am a stink on Money, not realizing I am the very Son Of Care...then they are attacking me, jealous, as they always were.

 You who think yourselves Titans, are in fact the Olympians, an old notion. You who are the True Titans, are thus my Children, as I represent this One. Always Three Places there are to be, not Two, but Three, and the Three, shall become One.

 Did they not Mention me, as that place in between, but of course they did. There is what may be thought of as Total Good, Purity in Fact. EXPRESSED. There may thus be a False Default, supported by this COMMUNITY, which keeps this False Sphere spinning, with greed and destruction...but no more, this, the Evil. There thus must be a center place, of True Production, what all items we see stem forth, from a fractal of Phi, a pleroma, when Man, as God, stands, and takes Charge, of his own, and to thus see who these initiate programs allow 1001, a perspective, or teeter. We must maintain the balance, we are to become our own God's, held to a much higher scrutiny, which becomes an every day occurrence. But not on this false premise, but with the upkeep, and awe inspiring presence of what true spirituality be. This is the World I bring, meditate on in fact...and as My Clergy, so should you too.

Spin My People, spin with Pure Intent, and the Intent back towards Purity, and you too, are in that Middle place, which is the distance, no matter, always there, as the mind of Bodhi, to keep the balance/THOTH/Thought=True Order, instantized, a machine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS