Adsense

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 I mean, like...I don't have much more to say. I am not killing myself, or depressed...I have however reached FINAL CONCLUSION.

 That which I have offered to the field, and field's expansion, has...for better/worse, intertwined and...become and integral part of this machine.

 It's mundane, not special, not unique. The transfer of energy, the rate at which this spherical flow and shift (The Law of Currency), takes place, is all that seems modifiable, in the least. Basically

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT

I mean after all, should I? Is there some cosmic guilt trip, a piety...that I should thus be blamed for all your pain and suffering?

 People are worthless, justifiable only to a self, who is thus self termed, by their very pain. A saltatory negative feed back loop, deeming itself as separate of apart, in some way? I don't buy it, I don't buy you...do you thus buy me?

Good bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS