Adsense

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Celestial Disco Boots~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Colors, by he many shimmer, glimmer, as I sleep, and in my awakened state, a calm...ol' Sac Town(e)...she never let's a Man/you down.
 Rainbow, a Sphere, I look at the mural at Loaves and Fishes, seeing that same six pointed star, but this one has 8, so I know there is a choice. There is a full circle of a rainbow, and so too, I know it be a sphere, only written on the wall. Pimps, Killers, Vets, Old Girls, New Girls, lost along the way...as the park stays open, as the music goes on. An Orgy each morning, absent the sex, so these spirits, many of them demons, fill their way in, those missing lines, a distinction.
  I Certainly, admittedly, am losing my interest, so she seems to try even harder now, this seduction, a game. I bring that buzz to all those Women of the room, hard to be near, when they are not of the understanding mind. A Buck, a Dragon, a God, my will dwindles in moments, as I will to back, to the other side, with and where the Brahmin Sleep, for Aeon's, still a moment, on the other side.~

 Hats await me, food everywhere, drugs being offered, but I say NO THANK YOU. "Want some dope?" Nope~ This shit is off the hook weird or Life...this is that thing which shows a constant, each person, a fractal from a probability pattern, which no doubt, does reach it's end, in "time" only to emerge again, in and from, that eternal moment. we call LIFE~

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS