Adsense

Friday, November 20, 2015

"This, Synthetic Dream" ~ All Articles, by Stellar Mass 13, that 13th Son~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 Perhaps I am far to honest? 6', a solid 200lbs, and well certified at that. I have mastered my craft, in fact, quite long ago, until it was, and is, far outside that corporeal reach. I will go on, I will achieve, because I have, because, I already have. This, a proclamation, a charge, against those who feed on my light, When I am near, they relish, bask in my light. They, like cows, I suppose (but truly not), only enjoy the present, and do not place any effort there. I see businesses develop, people become happy, growth, upon my arrival. I watch as they, each one, use the light, in a dastardly fashion. When, indeed, will they learn, to be more like the One, to mimic not the outcome, but to emulate those three stages. Do they enjoy, chasing their tails, collectively?

  We could continue absent of Money, today, continue all jobs, improve all means IE Technology (which has always been, mind you). We, could simply mediate, NOW Knowing (Gnosis), that mediation, in constant support of this growth of the field, can only be done, in trust union.

 And so, the Mason's are thus needed, yet to realize, you are One. No secret order does actually exist, only that esoteric step, which should be NOW common, to build for one another, to wish and will growth, and to meld this collective mind, into that transcending union, we are those God's, of yor, and antiquity, who have slipped into a synthetic dream.~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS