Adsense

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hour Glass~

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

 1
Homeless and alone
I watch the hours pass
stuck in this hour glass

The sun goes down
say goodbye to another day
much to my dismay, there was not damn time to play

fighting for my food, fightin for my mood
I was just a kid in play
close my eyes so tight, till it all goes bright, and wish it all away
until another day
 
2
Shoved out into the night, with hard people

This is a Dream

Looking out into the sky, homeless
A glass ceiling 

The orb spins on, revealing itself
I sit on back in awe

City above, looking down with love, push comes to shove 
I find my self back in babalon, fighting for my life

To many people, to many solutions without absolution

 There must be a better way
to go on

Looking up at the night sky
with song~

 3
Stellar Mass 13, yes, I'm for real 

The real deal

can you feel
so feel me if you feel
if you know whats real
you gonna feel with me

gotta keep it real with me~






No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS