Adsense

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Theives, Liars and Whores

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL


I messed up. I had to smoke? I was cold, I was needing a head change? Just yesterday~

Giving, giving all day long...since I came into town...Blessed ol' Sac Towne....
 THAT IS HOW MUCH MY TRUE FATHER LOVE'S ME.

 So I, as a God, have suffered, to learn. I live as pesant, in order that I may...UNDERSTAND. How to rule, how to lead a peoples. who are now, and forever, a part, of a return. This probablility pattern, is forever, and ever. So let us upgrade it, let us modify it.

 Let us INCREASE IT'S RADIANCE, SO THAT THE MARGIN WILL THUS INCREASE, AS I DO.

False, this one to my right, false. Near to all the Homeless that I meet, false, liars, drug user's,

99.9 Percent of this world, are;
Theives
Liar's
Whore's

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS