Adsense

Friday, November 20, 2015

An endless, ball of yarn, a tale?

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

It is tough, having a 15 minute limit (as in PUBLIB status). I went back, and added, extensively, to my last post, and in the last moment, all was lost. I expected a back up, however, one did not echo back, appropriately.

 With this, EPL is strangely in support of transhumanism, taking a highly efficacious and esoteric approach, towards all matters. All matters, which do not, however, only concern matter.

 How do we communicate, who no longer have the need, but to meet cyborgs of the lowest order, whom do not share in this off grid dialectic, and exchange with no lip movement, or rather "a flapping", needed.

 I live on the streets of East Sacramento (ESA). I sleep under the star filled night sky. I look up to the heavens, and the chill hits me deep, penetrating into the bone by 1:30am. A Woman, a deceiver, put me here. I was not signing a committal nor admission of guilt, towards my maleness, a shame? I was signing a trust order, between two divisions, and the latter, the fourth addition, actually, failed, as she always does, on false proclamation, a contingency.

 Most say I am a solder, a vet. I have people near to argue, 'I must be!". I live my life with personal order, which extends as a code. This code, translated, is in fact EPL. I, as we all do, needed to decode myself, and the invisible sheath, an illusion, before I could continue. We fight, as Principality. Seeming, at first, to be individuals, then, to later learn, or rather "assert", that upon full mimetic development (FMD), that we must serve a higher order. These, our God's.

 A force comes to us, we are thus tested. Many feel, they have reached, a final arriveement. It comes at a certain age, in a certain and distinct moment, a time. Time being, but a number, a degree, in this spin cycle.

 EM Forces tether us, just as the stars, a lock. This, placing the aspiring integer, to a family, now having a name. It is true, they,  those spiders, have caused an outbreak, and epidemic. of peoples. A competition ensues, to own that space, within that sphere, a moment.

 These, the many, now faces, etched, on the floors, in that fabric of time (look down, see for "yourself").

 The halls of Amanti, are, those very halls of thought (Thoth), the mind. I often under estimate, the knowledge shared. For you see, intellect, as intelligence, is earned, as a collective. This means, that some work harder. Those who are gifted, are the cursed, so know (Gnosis), that a charge must be made, towards those, who ride on our trails. We are the One's, who work tirelessly, at first, inspired, now realizing, "have we unraveled an endless ball of yarn:.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS