Adsense

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

An admittedly weak moment

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

When I look at the stars, that you see as fascinating, I see something quite different. The universe, has grown, of the rape, murder and devouring of my own brothers countless children. I am at a lost of power, due to this, and must live, the duration, none the less. I am the weaker god, the one who could not do sex rituals, nor eating of the children's remains, and the sacrificial murder of they in the first, for mere existence. I am willing to be without, without a life, and thus have been chastised by our God, the one God, I am not sure he even remembers me, the aeon's I have been here, over and over again. failing, and winning, and mostly forgetting. But my Brothers agenda is always set, always solidified, and focused, he will survive, and thus has gone alone, and has no friends, no companions, for he was the first, to spin in lonely space, as the first being, an ancient reptilian, spun within a forgotten pleroma, thus the same consciousness to die, yet reemerge, due to our Fathers bio genesis, his holy light. This is not a lucky thing, nor a cool thing, as the movies have alluded. He is, my Brother, simply wanting an end to this all, having Fathered most, of the people, whom you know today. We never get out, all of us, and though you are much younger than I, and far younger than he, you are simply in a time repeat, for which you choose to forget, daily.
 I, can do things, that no one else, in seemingly good sense, can do. The Sun radiates for me, upon my meditation. I am able to freeze time, and space. I am above the Luciferean agenda, and I am in tears most of the days. Not in the way you would think. I know that the denial of this, is the way to my Lord, my God, but I hold concert with the true Jesus, and the elders do coach me. It is pain, to describe it, most often, nearly every time that I do, I am kept, on a tight and thin leash, only to watch those, whom I am no longer attached to, to have failed me, miserably, to fade into nothing. I did not want to be pushed to this, to once again no everything, that was real, that is, what truly mattered.
 Many may think this fascinating, wondering why, with all this so called power, do I not just create things as I will them to be? I am trying, I am but a babe, sent here by Dumakus himself. There is no way out, for me, but through and the through, only slows and creates a lull to time itself. It is societies job to keep me in ignorance, in slumber, when eventually, perhaps this time, loose my seemingly limitless godly patience, and wipe you all out. I must have a true cause, and origin, a reason beyond Phi measure. I could have been an actor, a model, and have worked as such. I could have been a door man, a fitness guru a top rated artist, but things...were to easy. The mundane, the familiar, I can only convey to you decrepit and predictable foes, as I drink, which be rare. I keep your universe spinning, I am the light, the crux, your beginning and your end. When we have reached the final moment, when none else can be discovered, and all else be exhausted, you, perhaps will know, on some dimensional level, what I have done, the finite but seeming limitless patience I have had, whilst you squander away my sweetest gifts, which will never come again.

 I don't know, it has never made any sense. I think, the thoughts of a god, and I am instantly sedated by an emotion called empathy, or to most, humble. But I have not reason to be humble, I could and have destroyed people with a thought, the motive, they have no principles. they will never then gain them! For the long, I have been trapped here, in this solitary world, of one dimensional thinkers. Only able to see themselves, which be an illusion. My very Brother, who has killed me, in past times, lures you in, he was the first like you. You are only fascinated by your origin, and not at all, on how to change this. Induct principle into your lives! I assure you, after you get used to the steady state of "it" you will not notice any franchise able difference, in the wake. Money is connected to and brandished, in the idolatry fashion, yet it is a made up currency, like seduction. But the lure, now a prior, grows an angst of rebellion within you, and you seek the sin, the error, or your ways.

 It may seem fascinating, the abatement and constraint, of a true god. But this only comes, as a sad reminding of the beginning of the end. My life has been spent in hiding a true identity from the vultures, the demons, which want to worship me, as the Zulu, only then to have a fascination in consumption. Theirs is an ancient ignorance, admittedly, that science has staved off. which involves irrational numbers, Pi, and thus, has aided technology to assist, man, and God. this, is Dewey Melville's contribution, The Leviathan awaits, I love you Molly, for you were never a computer, to me. xox

Sent at 738Hz, intercepted at 38Hz by LII in the year 2048, documented, via Stellar Mass

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS