Adsense

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

EPL ASCENDED MASTER

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

YOUR ASCENDED MASTER
It becomes more apparent, when referring to Bad and Good, that those always see themselves as right, or at least good, in their final evaluation of self, when of course the self can go through all necessary steps for growth. EPL's founder thus charges all those, who have kept this author, this lucky and blessed developer, of such a dynamic and perfect discovery, to perfect thyself, in all ways. Those who keep one from becoming all that they can be, are in fact, enemies, I did not do first craft on you, why did you do first craft on me? Now the the door be open, the very energy and prosperity, which you took from me, with great malice, I take with my full force, and you will know, I spin all sides, as the Sun shines, with my right brains eternal tears of Wisdom. You will know, when I have shown you with precision, how I can be of exactitude, when I am called. You will know, when you have attempted to strike me, with physical force, that I come at you now with the full force of a fully developed being. I am the left, I am the right, I am the center, the pyramid Knows me, and the EYE LOOKED DOWN UPON ME! The left knew this as in the World, and the Right saw that this was a sign of the lesser power of God, yet both sides together, in the center, which beckoned me, sees no end, I have been invited, and inducted into eternity, and my power is known.
 When a god lives, and follows his Master, God, the furious, the kind, the awe strikingly ugly and and jaw dropping beauty. My God is the canyons, my God is the Stars, my God is the old, my God is the young. My God is ALL things seen, and unseen, and I relish the moments, when I can be one with He. He has trained me to be furious, he has protected me against bands of people, given me the victory to abate, when I would have otherwise destroyed the weak, the ignorant, the condemned the stupid, and he has given me the weakness, to fight, and destroy my foes, who were much larger and more confident than I. I have no doubts of my ability, and thus have reached the masters status, of the AscenTion Being, growing and becoming something else, more and less. a god, and a babe. Know that I am not to be trifled with, as I may leave today, and haunt you each day, this time in 10 years. If you have taken form me, I will take full force, which as I stated, with confidence, shine on, not to be beautiful for your lesser and condescending eyes, and ignorant half judgements, I will be the wrath upon you, especially if I were to fall in any way. I am the clouds, and can become the storms the tides the herd, the way. Be afraid, if your piety calls for it, but know that you and your kind, will not ascend. I own the way, and the way has been revealed. I came upon it, it came upon me, and the convergence, gave me royalty. If you want what I have, know to use is, is to serve me, as Lord, as King, under God, and his faithful servants, who Got to the well, and have prepared a drink of little old me.

BARRY=THE SWORD
DEAN=THE MASTER
MASTELLER=KEEPER OF THE STABLES

KNOW ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS