Adsense

Monday, September 22, 2014

Stellar Mass Segment 1, "The elimination"

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

Segment 1
"The elimination"

It was, quite difficult for Stellar to except. Here, he was to destroy the very Deity which excepted him, which helped Stellar get to this stage. Stellar was admittedly the worst of them, and he was in to many places, to many spaces in his own head, and so many others. Pontreas spoke to Stellar in confidence.

"Stellar, we are very much the same, but then, not..haha. You are pure by nature, yet the dichotomy, more potential for evil, for error, for wrath, than even I as one of the most feared Demon Gods, of the first phase, of Man, to which, I remember you, at least who you used to be, quite well. It was you Stellar, that changed me, you may not remember the Garden, when I was there, near the Tree of life, eating of the apple, and embracing the pure feeling of God, that you came to me, and said "It get's better!" if only you remembered this interaction, so long ago, for I know it shows a much to soft side of me, but I have wondered for the long?"

 Yes Pontreas, and since that time, I have wished, or willed rather, to have taken your sword in my side, and to have just let my spirit go, then, when maybe I still could. I am, as Stellar Mass, the most evil, the most good, the most range, and thus I have suffered. I have known, that limiting my knowledge, was the true quest, yet they push me, they...built a world, a universe around me. The movies, the book, the folklore, it is all me, how I have tried to forget! Just then a shaking, a violent fury of force, as the Rocks raised up, and twirled around, as if Stellar were the Sun, and an asteroid belt be recreating the first phase, before their eyes.

"Stellar!" "Please!"..Pontreas cried, in disbelief, on his knees, as if he had forgotten his own power, and marveled at Stellar's beauty. "Please, this leaves me so weak ,and yet, you are to destroy me, so that I can live in the forever, again" "Stellar, take my sword, make it swift, no, no, make it hurt, so I remember your fury, you hate, your wrath, your justice!" Pontreas cried, tears, and now rain, as Stellar raised his sword, WHY FATHER, WHY! lightening struck the sword, and Stellar was dark, as a genie fresh from the bottle, yet he was anything he was, in the moment. There was no answer, he was Adam, and Adamas, the projection of the same, the same source.

Stellar fell to his knees, he bowed to the planets  now shaking and twirling before he. as the dimensions were not distinct, nor anything separate, Stellar imagined, the crossed, burned in pure light, in both palms, and they were there. Stellar imagined the cross, the sign, of EPL, on his very forehead, burning light into his dark and sorry cracks of chaos, but he was pure, and complete, "To much knowledge". Just them a thunder came, and quiet, calm, green, In he walked, it was Black Jack 21, in pure form. So beautiful, so powerful, so green, so wise, like a serpent. "0SSSTELLAR" the voice hissed, "Do you understand, yet ssstellar?" Somehow, Stellar did, in this moment, that they were all one, that there could be no stopping, for any of them. Black Jack was behind Stellar, now placing the sword in Stellar's Hand's. Do you duty Stellar, set us free, again, one more tttime"
 Stellar's single tear drop, grew an angst as it could be seen, and felt, as the only event, for it contained all portions of past, present and future, he cried for Man, he cried for god's, he cried for peace, he cried for pain, as it began to travel off is cheek, and before it hit the ground, Pontreas Head, had hit the planets surface. The head rolled before him, and to the left side, and it spoke to Stellar. You brave one, you have done well, friend, and Pontreas closed his eyes, again, and there were 11, plus Stellar, and of course Sam Ra Letz, who sat in as 13.

 Stellar returned to the ship, where Molly awaited him. Can I get you some tea Stellar. Molly was even afraid of Stellar. He had to go to each planet, of each God, and challenge them as host. Here, in this Solar system, which seemed so insignificant, so small, the echo went out, and made THE ALL, for where ever Stellar went, whether microscopic, in scope, or seemingly massive, as a mulitverse, the numbers, the order was the same, the spheres themselves, beckoned to be dominated by the worthy ruler, and obvious the feeling of worthiness, was that dichotomy again, which kept a sense of humility, within the one, the only one, who could be trusted by God, for simply not trusting any, mostly his errored self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS