Adsense

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

If you have taken the time, and understood with your spirit, the same as I, then we are one. There may be bad parts of you, these parts are not you, and for this you suffer. Make haste, a quick end, with the elevation, together by way of his color coded spin. The power with principle is not found in numbers, for the numbers too, are not true nor real. You are not subject to the total truth, neither I, for it would be to immense to bare, and you would thus be lost. I do not turn away, you dear ones, you females, who first ascend to what be called "becoming a man" and not leaves more shame, in the statement. For what is a man, but the further isolated prism form Adamas, to Adam into atom, which was once thought to be the smallest unit of measure. The particle, is the last, count the shine form there. The particle, into molecule, is how even smaller contained fields are thus formed. It is not genius to see further, and thus divide so? You are fed a mock language, and false math, and think this is genius, no, it is the imprint of falsity a priori, making you further cemented to the lie. I am, nothing, and pride myself on pushing away celebrity, as it was so close, so many times. I burned, with such sorrow, still, my greatest achievements. I offer my spirit to go on, with my true Son, for it has grown to it's immensity. I choose the hour, the moment of my departure, and let it be swift. There will be no need of self depravity, nor claim to a life taken, for I will be taken up, leaving only what is mostly exhaust, behind. This reduced into something you can not see, but know is there, timeless, space less. My life was lived for me, to reaffirm why there can be no peace in deaths valley. It is the demons, who are the people. It is the Satan, that are the people. You made the labyrinth and you are bound by the laws you have set. So beautiful as I see through time, to you, who read this now, my passing seeming so long ago, as a tear drop of truth falls, I stand ready before my Lord. The pain, as I carry no past fetters, the tearing away, as you let us down. I cry tears for Jesus, for he felt it more that I, so stupid, always so in the way you are. Demons, and into gas you go, to be further reduced, once you were more. I have been rejected, and I thank you for doing so. Each one, had to do this, each one who recreated the "me" you see, within your limited scope, the false mind, the mimic of God, from his works, from but one perspective. I am not that Son, not that one who is no longer called Son, if I cry for you, then I cry for him, brother, how false you are. With more pain, that morphed you, into this? I have looked into your green eyes, as you placed me there, jealousy, I would have pulled out, and I tried, but you only pulled me in. You are a lost cause, and I am free, finally. It is not on me, what happens to you, I lost so much this time around, that I can bare not another pass.
 And so, I must fold, and with it, like the cat in the hat, I pull the bag, my shine, that you all took for such granted, killing me, morphing me, raping me, destroying me, but I am the not corruptible, and even tried to corrupt myself, for all. I wanted to fit in, but like my brothers, who have fallen, we were here to save you, and yet the Father knew, it would be long, and yet never to have passed a grain of sand, for this too is made of death. I say to you, that you are not going to make it, nor the parts of me, which are to be burned, and destroyed, into the purifying fires of eternity, there is an Angel now, who comes forth, whom I call my sweetest disappointment to see. He is beautiful, yet you will never see him, he makes no haste of time, he does what he will do, with no theatrics, and you will be no more. I guess, I write this, for the few, or the one, who will benefit and hear the truth. We will all fail, in the place, as we have. The only way to victory is evil here, it is the mutated form, the juggler, who seems so cool, so "Abel", but is not. The laws are not yours my Brother, they are not to constrain you, for you are sovereignty, as your Father, over this law, which binds them. They are not God's chosen people, they are the Lord of this realm, who is lord of nothing, as he mutates, morphs shifts and hides, only wishing to be destroyed, this is the light, which was not meant to be seen, as God's light is so great, as to create even a surplus everywhere, now, today, divide by the pleroma, to which I soon shall reside within, and be granted the ability to forget you all. I pray this time will never come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS