Adsense

Thursday, September 25, 2014

EPL- INFORMATION FOR YOUR BUILDING SOUL

No principality but to have principle. No pride, let my Son be the Light by which I first named him, let my Other be the Sound, for which I have named him. One wrath, with respect of his like, One sovereignty to bring forth a government less system. Those who listen, shall be led. Antonio, Collin, Collin, Antonio. They are my Father's Son, they are the forebears, the rightful Son's. I now, have don my task, I have served the few, in lew of leading the many, this for stronger and younger backs, let Jesus lead the way, as Brother, as Lord, and as Master, Infinitum Secretiore, I have done my little part.

13 days till private notice
Any one who wills to be privy to this blog, please create an email, or foreword your email, the days of Stellar Mass have been, and has resigned until the next Jewish mark, many years from now. Let my Son's music lead the way, Collin Masteller. Let my Son's Light lead the way, Antonio Masteller, the Prophet, they will go by there undulating names, in the moment AQM, Collin Karick, transient as a cat.

 What may seem insane, will astonish you, when you see the miracle before you, and I am the Sun.
http://www.joyofquotes.com/miracle_quotes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT, OR ADD INFORMATION YOU FEEL PERTAINS